AC GT3 @ Nurburgring GT - Sunday 2nd of April 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Can't imagine if you can do that flat out :) I'm 4 sec. behind you and 2 behind AI 100% no matter what :(
I have to lift off and it kills me. I remember doing it flat out without any problem with previous tire models. I miss grip on the front and the rear is a bit loose, giving me some trouble when i change direction. Same in the last chicane.

Un disastro! :) In fact, T3 feels like that, loose with plenty of understeer. Bit-Kurve is where I have to learn the most: can't get the right both the angle and speed at the entry and the mix of brake and throttle while turning. My setup attached...

Attachments

• qual.ini
    1.7 KB · Views: 207
Un disastro! :) In fact, T3 feels like that, loose with plenty of understeer. Bit-Kurve is where I have to learn the most: can't get the right both the angle and speed at the entry and the mix of brake and throttle while turning. My setup attached...
Tomorrow i'll test it and see if there's something wrong.

View attachment 181449
Prepare your GT3 for some tight battles through the curves of Nurburgring GP with a smooth chicane.

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here

Server Name:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EU GT3
Cars: Kunos' GT3 (BMW Z4 GT3, Nissan GTR GT3, Audi R8 LMS, Lamborghini Huracan GT3, McLaren 650S GT3, Mercedes AMG GT3, Ferrari 488 GT3, 911 GT3 R)
Track: Nurburgring GT

Practice: 17:30 GMT (60 minutes)
Qualifying: 18:30 GMT (15 minutes)
Race: 18:45 GMT (45 Minutes)

Entry List
  1. Eugene Abramoff (911)
  2. BhZ (488)
  3. Glaurung (R8)
  4. Jonas Hillert (650S)
  5. Paul Jeffrey (911)
  6. Luca Antinori (911)
  7. Lucanus69 (Huracan)
  8. rikirk (488)
  9. ionONE1 (AMG)
  10. PD07 (650S)
  11. Iceman_23 (Z4)
  12. Yusuf Macit (R8)
  13. simon nicholson (650S)
  14. Lesley Buurlage (R8)
  15. IRobot (650S)
  16. Aziz Can YÜCEL (488)
  17. oscark (911)
  18. Roberto Dominici (650S)
  19. Spilskinanka (911)
  20. Ryan (Huracan)
  21. Ruben De Wulf (Huracan)
  22. Geof (Huracan)
  23. Solli93 (AMG)
  24. flavio_joshua (911)
Reserves/possible server#2
  1. Free slot
  2. Free slot
  3. Free slot
  4. Free slot
  5. Free slot
UTP#14 PJ

Yes, that is SRO GT3 homologated one. RSR is GTE/GTLM, that one is racing on Saturdays in WEC multiclass events. And the GT3 Cup is single make series on Thursdays.

I know, 911s are confusing :D
There are literally 8 or more 911 on AC...Porsche has no fantasy

i have tested both on them the difference is only 0.3 Sec from GT3 and RSR ..... the great difference is that GT3 i more difficult to be consistency.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have tested both on them the difference is only 0.3 Sec from GT3 and RSR ..... the great difference is that GT3 i more difficult to be consistency.

We have a policy that forbids discussing lap times on forum before races, so please remove the time reference from your comment, even if it is Cup car you are talking about, still it could confuse people.
We do it to prevent discouragement to participate.

Anyway, GTE are much faster than GT3 due to more efficient aero and better tires. You can use "RSR livetiming"(its a website) for a reference.

Cup car is much more basic, with its own special tire compound, but its not designed to compete with this cars, even though with good BoP it can, so it was never referenced to anything during development.

Last edited by a moderator:
We have a policy that forbids discussing lap times on forum before races, so please remove the time reference from your comment, even if it is Cup car you are talking about, still it could confuse people.
We do it to prevent discouragement to participate.

Anyway, GTE are much faster than GT3 due to more efficient aero and better tires. You can use "RSR livetiming"(its a website) for a reference.

Cup car is much more basic, with its own special tire compound, but its not designed to compete with this cars, even though with good BoP it can, so it was never referenced to anything during development.

sorry for mistake , i didn't know this rule about declaring timing....
anyway my time is not so good to discourage someone .... moreover :) it's easy i will close a trailer , yes i yes RSR live timing always....i confirm my valuation ... also for have look time laps of other 911 GT3 and GTE

add me with the 488 pls

just saying that the problem with rsr live timing is that it has lap times in the database which are from earlier game versions. therefore comparing lap times can be a bit difficult at rsr.

oh can you pls send me a short info when I make it onto the grid, otherwise I might oversee it:sleep::rolleyes::D

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back