AC GT3 @ Nurburgring GT - Sunday 2nd of April 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
RSR has updated times atm. The only problem is that new cars dont have their actual best laps, so their performance seems inferior. The 911rsr 2017 is way faster than gt3s and even faster than the gt2s in some tracks where acceleration and top speed are the most important.

add me with the 488 pls

just saying that the problem with rsr live timing is that it has lap times in the database which are from earlier game versions. therefore comparing lap times can be a bit difficult at rsr.

oh can you pls send me a short info when I make it onto the grid, otherwise I might oversee it:sleep::rolleyes::D

Of course, you will be informed of any changes or progress.

Of course, you will be informed of any changes or progress.
It would be cool to include maybe a race with reverse grid. Maybe 2 races of 20 minutes or so...There would definitely be more action and we would get more experience in close racing. What do you think? ;)

Not a fan of that car sadly. Too bad we won't see that tho.

20 mins is too short for GT3, you barely get to open them up in that time. It takes a bit of time for all cars to have their deference play the role in a race, so it defeats the purpose of having so much variety. 45 mins I think is minimal reasonable time for a serious competition with this cars. They used to be 1 hour, but that was given up in favor of WEC and basically being on a Sunday night.

Sorry guys, I will not race today. Had no time to practice and "best" time X:XX, so it's not worth to drive alone again. I'll be back to GT3 when I'll get more experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry guys, I will not race today. Had no time to practice and "best" time 2:07, so it's not worth to drive alone again. I'll be back to GT3 when I'll get more experience.
There's no better practice than racing.
Truly, forget about lap times, 1 hour of racing is like 10 hours practicing alone.

There's no better practice than racing.
Truly, forget about lap times, 1 hour of racing is like 10 hours practicing alone.
I cannot agree. In last race people passed me almost 3 times. I was racing alone from second lap. It's a colossal demotivation for me and it will rather make me stop playing AC, then learn something. Rookie races are more fun for me now.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 182 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 356 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 498 39.1%