AC GT3 @ Nordschleife - Sunday 28th of May 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
having a bit of trouble finding the server to log in to....just wanted to know if it's because it isn't up yet? sorry it's my first RD event...
Don't worry, I saw your earlier message I'm looking to check if everything is right plus updating server. Things should work in next 15 mins.
If you having trouble, I can log on to TS right now and guide you how to get on server.

Hi there...
Sorry Eugene ... but sign me out... :(
This track is one those that either you love or hate...
In my case...its the latter... :sick: ...
Thanks,

Qualy 2 replay.

Watched it live! The streams, the permanent onboard streams to choose from, the LEDs in Front windows that show the position. Interaktive track map + live Timing with estimated countdown for start/finish arrival.
Damn that is awesome Oo

Jfyi: I will be training on the rd server today from 14:00 gmt to 17:00 gmt and tomorrow 8:00-13:00 gmt. Maybe someone want to join :)

PS: @Eugene Abramoff could I change my car? The z4 is fast but very "understeery" and the mclaren feels nice but I tend to spin out. Will know my choice by tomorrow! :unsure:

Watched it live! The streams, the permanent onboard streams to choose from, the LEDs in Front windows that show the position. Interaktive track map + live Timing with estimated countdown for start/finish arrival.
Damn that is awesome Oo

Jfyi: I will be training on the rd server today from 14:00 gmt to 17:00 gmt and tomorrow 8:00-13:00 gmt. Maybe someone want to join :)

PS: @Eugene Abramoff could I change my car? The z4 is fast but very "understeery" and the mclaren feels nice but I tend to spin out. Will know my choice by tomorrow! :unsure:

Where do I find the original source for the stream?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back