AC GT3 @ Nordschleife - Sun 25Feb18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
been voted and kicked out of the server in my qualy lap.
And now you've been banned from the race today for not responding to me in any way shape or form. I gave you plenty of time and chance to join us and you chose not too. You must follow the rules or you will not be allowed to race with us. Now I'm missing the race as well because I had to take care of this issue.

Just wanted to thank @Eugene Abramoff for putting on such a great event and having 2 servers. Also want to thank all the drivers for doing their part to make this club what it is. Guys in server 1, thanks again for your patience while @RasmusP and I took care of our little problem. Really hope this doesn't happen again. I'm a happy go lucky guy and can't stand being the bad guy, but when I'm pushed:p:p:p Have a good one guys.
Ban_hammer_by_dirtbiker715.jpg

Sorry, had to drop out, after that big incident after the Miss-Hit-Miss in Lap 1 my car was quite unstable, tried to salvage what was possible but at the end I got stuck on a curb with my tires up in the air so that I could neither move back- or forward. Maybe next time...

Little bit of a mess but good battle with Henry at the end. First lap incident just before the carousel was a bit of shame, not sure who was at fault and I don't have the start of the race on replay but these things happen occasionally. See you guys at the next one :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back