AC GT3 @Nordschleife Endurance - Sun 30Sep18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
After some tests, i will personally start on soft. After three laps they are always 60% good and stable green temperature . I suppose i could do one or two more laps. i will say that it is you setup or your way of driving.

(Nothing to hide . AMG with about stock setup , camber frot -3 instead of -3.7, 18psi instead of 16 psi, 60l )

Of course i am not a quick guy . I probably don't take everything out of my tyres
We will see on sunday. Very happy to have finally a place on the server !

After some tests, i will personally start on soft. After three laps they are always 60% good and stable green temperature . I suppose i could do one or two more laps. i will say that it is you setup or your way of driving.

(Nothing to hide . AMG with about stock setup , camber frot -3 instead of -3.7, 18psi instead of 16 psi, 60l )

Of course i am not a quick guy . I probably don't take everything out of my tyres
We will see on sunday. Very happy to have finally a place on the server !
Why did you lower the camber? (Just legit wondering)
Rule of thumb always was that you should have the inner be +/- 10 hotter than the outer of the tyre right? With -3.9 I achieve just that (maybe that is also where the wear comes from)
Just did some laps on the hards, but they are terrible to drive, can't get the temps in them so I'll probably stick with the meds :)

I reduced the camber in order to have what i think "nice"temperatures.. I just made that on the front.
Not sure if it is the "right" setting or not. I made what i think the best.
(You can always give a try at the AMG on soft and see what happens. I lap at about 8:45 , not so quick but i must survive 8 laps !)

I reduced the camber in order to have what i think "nice"temperatures.. I just made that on the front.
Not sure if it is the "right" setting or not. I made what i think the best.
(You can always give a try at the AMG on soft and see what happens. I lap at about 8:45 , not so quick but i must survive 8 laps !)

M tyres should last about 5 to 6 laps no problem. With fuel load decreasing the laptimes should stay pretty consistent. And S can be a real contender as well if your setup/driving can make it work. Tyre change is a must anyway so its def. viable to go for S-S instead of M-M.

This is my own analysis after testing.
Soft-Soft.
If i have a bad surprise (and intended i survived the first 5 laps), i will put on Medium

Mine is dead striaght forward, 4 laps give a medium grip level then repeat in pit stop should
give 8 laps-to finish. Tried this before with softs, once they go from medium grip to low grip they get
a bit skitish. maybe my setup? Would have thought AMG had pretty simular physics to my GTr.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.