AC GT3 @Nordschleife Endurance - Sun 30Sep18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hi. Put me please on the reserve list on the AMG

I have been not quick enough :laugh:.

I suppose that i could not race, but who knows !
( i am not very used to race online here at racedepartment. First attempt since i have a new pc)

Hi. Put me please on the reserve list on the AMG

I have been not quick enough :laugh:.

I suppose that i could not race, but who knows !
( i am not very used to race online here at racedepartment. First attempt since i have a new pc)

Hi m8 ..racecraft is far more important that speed :thumbsup: please do not worry about your speed at this point..the track is so long that you should not have to worry about a "Blue flag" :thumbsup: ..Good luck and hope to see you on the grid :thumbsup:

Hi m8 ..racecraft is far more important that speed :thumbsup: please do not worry about your speed at this point..the track is so long that you should not have to worry about a "Blue flag" :thumbsup: ..Good luck and hope to see you on the grid :thumbsup:

I wanted to speak about my speed to sign in when there was always "official" places on the server .:roflmao:

In case I could finally enter the race , just a question.
Pitstop mandatory means at least one pitstop between 10th and 60th minute ?

I would install teamspeak, but I don't have helmet with a mic . It means that I can only communicate by writting (chat). I can eventually ear what you are saying, but please let me know if I can enter the race with a written message (at emmanuel soriano).
Thanks.

In case I could finally enter the race , just a question.
Pitstop mandatory means at least one pitstop between 10th and 60th minute ?

Yes it means exactly that :thumbsup:

I would install teamspeak, but I don't have helmet with a mic . It means that I can only communicate by writting (chat). I can eventually ear what you are saying, but please let me know if I can enter the race with a written message (at emmanuel soriano).
Thanks.

As long as you can hear me, that is a must and of course you have to use your real name in Teamspeak. Yes you can talk via chat message :thumbsup:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.