AC GT3 @ Nürburgring Nordschleife - Wed 21 May 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thanks for that, made approriate request in the pitlane forum. Lets hope i can make it, ive been racing in RDs STC a while back etc so not a newbie!
Almost everybody makes it ;)
But it is just a formality to prevent randoms joining our servers and ruining races. Only when you fail to properly signup you are not accepted. Now I see your name already being your real name (I assume) there should be no problem at all :p
Only thing for you is that it can take up to 3 days before being accepted and thus missing this event

Easy there my friend. I did poorly too at first - now she's a friend to me - agressive, but a friend. :)

The walls/rails catching you (no gliding on them) and that you can get stuck in them is just temporary as well. This has not been the issue with previous build(s) so please, dont give up on this superb community track just yet. Just wait in that case for the next update with working rails again.

Take care. ;)
When it gets updated far enough I will consider retrying it ;) Things such as trackmaps would be greatly appreciated as well :p

Need to sign out folks. Ive tried to get some practice in, but its hurting just too damn much.

In realisation of this, im even to the point of taking a months break from racing, trying to race is stoopid atm, my body is trying to tell me something, about time I listen to it!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.