AC GT3 @ Nürburgring Nordschleife - Wed 21 May 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I finally managed a lap without getting killed. I think I can still be a lot quicker because there were some big and many small mistakes.
I found myself braking in places I did not need to brake while thinking I was on the limit, I only noticed I wasnt when I tried to take the corner without braking. This video might help

That lap is insane, I think I'm in way over my head. Was that like pro settings?
nice, very nice Guus

Guys please remember that club events are not about being the fastest, winning etc. Its a casual event that should be fun foremost.

A playground of friendly people helping eachother becoming better drivers.

Its a different mindset than a league.

I finally managed a lap without getting killed. I think I can still be a lot quicker because there were some big and many small mistakes.
I found myself braking in places I did not need to brake while thinking I was on the limit, I only noticed I wasnt when I tried to take the corner without braking. This video might help

This is veeeeeery fast!! Apart from the fact that you are a really clean and solid driver, you found a really balanced setup.. My Z4 doesn't look that smooth entering corners and driving on the curbs..
In italy we say "bravissimo"!!! :D

Im signing out, can't get any feeling with this track. Sliding all around, walls feel like ramps just launching me up when slightly touching them. Annoyed me that much that I promised myself never to drive this mod again.

Im signing out, can't get any feeling with this track. Sliding all around, walls feel like ramps just launching me up when slightly touching them. Annoyed me that much that I promised myself never to drive this mod again.

What car are you using? Maybe working a little bit on the setup will maker you feel safer driving on this track.. I was also frustrated by the excessive reactions of my z4, but now I found a quite balanced setup.. But I'm still working on it :)

I have a question: did anybody tried to race against the AI? I have HUGE lag problems, even if low down all video settings (far far lower than what my pc can support).. It keep telling me "CPU occupancy over 95%"

It is not a problem of my pc I think, it works fine in all the other tracks, I tested it a lot with different config...

I need to sign out as I will be more of an obstruction on this track. I still can't lap below 7:30 as I can't get the second half in my head and I don't have enough time for practice :-(.

Races in racing club is all about having fun, even if that means that you are just doing laps on your own with other people around in the track :)

Dont be intimidated by other people who have actually done endless laps on this track, even if it is in another sim.

I have a question: did anybody tried to race against the AI? I have HUGE lag problems, even if low down all video settings (far far lower than what my pc can support).. It keep telling me "CPU occupancy over 95%"

It is not a problem of my pc I think, it works fine in all the other tracks, I tested it a lot with different config...
AI = massive lag
MP = no problems at all ;)

I need to sign out as I will be more of an obstruction on this track. I still can't lap below 7:30 as I can't get the second half in my head and I don't have enough time for practice :-(.
Please reconsider Frank as speed is totally irrelevant. No points are awarded in the club and this is just a fun event to recon the track.

Feel very welcome to join dude and you won't become a Ringmeister by not joining :)

What car are you using? Maybe working a little bit on the setup will maker you feel safer driving on this track.. I was also frustrated by the excessive reactions of my z4, but now I found a quite balanced setup.. But I'm still working on it :)
Driving both cars, with varying setups. Also driven the Ferrari 599XX on it. Slippery all the way

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.