AC GT3 @ Nürburgring Nordschleife - Wed 21 May 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
took a sip of water, hit a kerb and got stuck:redface: Went back into the pits and was very lonely most of the time, but I managed to catch up to some guys near the end of the race. Still had a lot of fun just driving around, more nords pls:inlove:

Great race!
Unfortunatley i didnt get over 20fps in the online sessions thanks to other cars, but with the best possible combination it was good fun
In quali it took me about 45min to get a clean lap, having to do 2 whole laps for a timed one is not that good
First lap in race had good battle with Krisztian and Gabriel, latter of who had very low downforce so he gained alot on the straights :p But my pace was faster than them so i passed and pushed for laptimes for 4 laps, very good fun. I managed 6.54 last lap but thats +12sec to Niki Dakovic, i checked RSR livetiming and it seems that guy has worldrecord in every possible combo lol, amazing. I can see myself gain 5sec or so from endless practice and few more from better fps but 6.42 cant comprehend! Request onboard video :D

Sweaty but fun race. I was down 3 minutes to P14 but who cares, the lonely backmarker had the fastest connection to the server which is also worth a Gold medal IMO

everything went wrong tonight, I could not complete a clean lap, buffered in qualifying, qualified last and at the start I found myself with a flying point in a track that I did not know, wait for the green and back to the pits, allotment from them after a ride I was about to reach the other car, an excess after a few miles gardrail a slam against them and I can no longer move, the car is stuck and does not move, pick me. I like the track a lot, is of good quality but maybe something seriously wrong with the magazine.
At the next race;)

Nice race, I still need to practice some parts of the tracks where I lose seconds.
One big mistake caused me to drop back about 10-15 seconds. Then hitting the track again and finished p5.

That was a sad and disappointing first time experience of AC MP for me. Qualifying was a bit laggy but okay. The race start on the other hand, cars flying all over the place it seemed like road carnage at time. By the time i got to the first turn everything froze. I guess my computer is only good for hot lapping in AC which is a shame because all other race sim are fine:(.

wow that was fun! at least I finished! :D did 3 laps clean (slowish) but no crashes.. then 5 crashes in the last 2 laps (which is a record for me! hahaha)
... neeeddd mooarrr praactiiiceee

Damn internet connection played me out...with ~ 5 minutes till the join on the server was possible,my internet connection droped and i thought...bye-bye to this race but i regain connection after more than an hour....started the game and joined the server to find the race has started and it was a lap ahead...i had 4 laps with no incidents..with a few cars that i had to lett them pass as i was blue flaged for sure since i was last and then i started to gain some speed and catch some cars..In the end i had the share luck to join the server and have some laps with RD friends

Sorry guys I miss the event, had not gotten home in time actually 2 1/2hrs after the race would of been started. Keeping a job in this country is hard right now, can't afford to skip work like before, wish I could've been there

Server #2

I had some issues and crashes in qualifing, started from 6th place. I had a good start and a good race, two conctats with @Ronny Nunez (again, no problem ;) ) finished 4th (which is a 5th place because Ronny left the race)..

This is a really difficult track, I felt really tired after racing.. So I'm really happy for my result :)

Went into the wrong setups direction.
I suppose the lower the wings are the better the run.
Shoulda known this actually, did countless laps at the ring but for some reason I figured I'd better have a clean race but having lotsa wings

Great race!
Unfortunatley i didnt get over 20fps in the online sessions thanks to other cars, but with the best possible combination it was good fun
In quali it took me about 45min to get a clean lap, having to do 2 whole laps for a timed one is not that good
First lap in race had good battle with Krisztian and Gabriel, latter of who had very low downforce so he gained alot on the straights :p But my pace was faster than them so i passed and pushed for laptimes for 4 laps, very good fun. I managed 6.54 last lap but thats +12sec to Niki Dakovic, i checked RSR livetiming and it seems that guy has worldrecord in every possible combo lol, amazing. I can see myself gain 5sec or so from endless practice and few more from better fps but 6.42 cant comprehend! Request onboard video :D
Thank you for your kind comment. On your request. :giggle:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies