AC GT3 @ Nürburgring Nordschleife - Wed 21 May 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Driving both cars, with varying setups. Also driven the Ferrari 599XX on it. Slippery all the way
its not a very grippy track, and its also bumpy. You have to be careful with your inputs because its very easy to unsettle the car on this track. Touching those high curbs results in a crash 90% of the time, avoid them

Snoopy just released version 0.6, are we going to race on that or stay with 0.5?

edit: Looks like it's missing the finish line, waiting for hotfix

Last edited:
Please reconsider Frank as speed is totally irrelevant. No points are awarded in the club and this is just a fun event to recon the track.

Feel very welcome to join dude and you won't become a Ringmeister by not joining :)

Okeyyy, i'll come, I will just follow someone sneaky!

Im signing out, can't get any feeling with this track. Sliding all around, walls feel like ramps just launching me up when slightly touching them. Annoyed me that much that I promised myself never to drive this mod again.
Easy there my friend. I did poorly too at first - now she's a friend to me - agressive, but a friend. :)

The walls/rails catching you (no gliding on them) and that you can get stuck in them is just temporary as well. This has not been the issue with previous build(s) so please, dont give up on this superb community track just yet. Just wait in that case for the next update with working rails again.

Take care. ;)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea