AC GT3 @ Nürburgring GP, Sunday 24th January 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hi @Chris Down can you sign me up provisionally in a 911 please? I should be able to make it, but I'll try and get a little practice in during the week as I'll probably not get on until after qualifying has started.

Unfortunately, I seem to have recently developed an addiction to Kerbal Space Program thanks to @Neilski and it's killing my practice time :D

Welcome mate! Hopefully you won't feel the need to launch anyone into space at T1. ;)

Do you just want the replay file from Silverstone to load into AC? If so, I can upload mine when I finish work
yes please. i want to be able to review some of my laps (especially the problems haha) - if you want to upload it to youtube or something i can wait for that too if you prefer
Maybe the replay file into the Silverstone thread?
I'd like to have a look too! :)

And please the replay file, not Youtube so we can watch different cars, different cameras etc.

Hi @Chris Down can you sign me up provisionally in a 911 please? I should be able to make it, but I'll try and get a little practice in during the week as I'll probably not get on until after qualifying has started.

Unfortunately, I seem to have recently developed an addiction to Kerbal Space Program thanks to @Neilski and it's killing my practice time :D
I too have started playing! I just bought the game on the weeked :D

I cannot explain why but of all the circuits I drive Nurburgring is a real problem.
So much so, when I do the endurance circuit the thing I dread is the race circuit, not the tourist bit.
The poor old Nissan even struggles here too, the 488 and 650S are so much quicker here, I may be quicker in those two , but again struggling to get consistent laps from either, so warts and all have gone for the Nissan, slowish maybe with me driving it, but at least I can be reasonably consistent laps with it. :(

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back