AC GT3 @ Nürburgring GP, Sunday 24th January 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
49674833533_ecd0b2f265_k (1).jpg

by TK Photography on Flickr: link

The Nürburgring is simply a classic in any configuration. This week we'll be racing at the GP circuit, which has lots of opportunities to extract the most out of the car if you dare. Come join us for 60 minutes of racing action!

Nürburgring_-_Grand-Prix-Strecke.svg (1).png

Welcome to the Assetto Corsa racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help the don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members using their full Real Name in the forum, race servers and teamspeak can sign up for this event. We have limited slots so sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
(Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)
Racing Club Rules: click here
Incident Reporting: click here

Server Name:

• Practice Server: #12
  • Race Server: #13
Cars: DLC is required for this event

GT3:

Track: Nurburgring GP GT OSRW (download here)
Pit stop: Mandatory
Track Temps: 20C air/26C track
Track Condition: Clear

Recommended App: Helicorsa (download here)

Free practice: server will be available throughout the week.
Official practice: 20:00 UTC (20 minutes)
Qualifying: 20:20 UTC (20 minutes)
Race: 20:40 UTC (60 minutes)

Entry list:

1. Chris Down - 650s (event host)
  2. Fiberoptix - BMW
  3. Stefano La Commare - GT-R
  4. uvraver - 650s
  5. HF2000 - 488
  6. neesve - 650s
  7. RasmusP - 488
  8. boomRoasted - SCG
  9. UHF79 - 650s
  10. JamKart22 - 488
  11. random2k4 - Z4
  12. pattikins - TBD
  13. stribbeck - R8
  14. maxilogan - 650s
  15. hape - 650s
  16. Kek700 - GT-R
  17. GeekyDeaks - 911
  18. Ulfhedinn - Z4
  19. garyb 76 - R8
  20. Partick Eaton - Z4
  21. sukanpinyo16 - Z4
  22. Axel Moebius - GT-R
  23. doof205 - 911
  24. Interslice - 911
  25. Kevin Edwards - 911
  26. Taj Johal - Lambo
  27. Gangsta710 - 911
  28. Sheashant L - 650s
  29. Reik Major - R8
  30. thom462 - 650s
  31. Free slot
  32. Free slot
Reserves:
  1. Free slot
  2. Free slot
  3. Free slot
  4. Free slot
  5. Free slot
UTP#2

Last edited:
A message to all Drivers

If you run off track, you have to check to see that its clear before you re enter the track. Do not just keep the gas pinned and pull back on track.

When entering the track from the pits, stay off the racing line until you are up to speed. Do not race on your out lap, let other drivers by. On re-entering the track stay off the racing line until you are up to race speed and do not block any fast approaching car.

Golden Rule
  1. If you hit somebody off the track and carry on like nothing happened, you take the risk of being banned for 30 days.
  2. Instead, you should always wait for the affected drivers, and that way you can be 100% sure you will not get a ban.
Track limits
  1. No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please.
    You will be penalized if you break our rules
Note: Please use your full real name in teamspeak. Not doing so may result in you being kicked from the server if an admin cannot identify you as a premium member.

One of my favourite circuits! I'll be joining, but I am going to try different cars this time, as I feel I can be faster in something else. The AMG will be my backup if I can't find a suitable replacement :)

Also curious, the GP circuit and not the GP (GT) circuit? Hmm

Last edited:
One of my favourite circuits! I'll be joining, but I am going to try different cars this time, as I feel I can be faster in something else. The AMG will be my backup if I can't find a suitable replacement :)

It's GP with GT chicane, but it's typically still just called "GP" unless it differs from the class run, see the track note :)

Last edited:
488 please, Chris
650s for a change ;)

One 488 please :)
A scoop of Glickenhaus, please. Thanks @Chris Down

Welcome everyone! :thumbsup:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 106 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 147 14.5%