AC GT3 @ Mugello - Fri 20Apr18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I have to get up early and I'm really tired, but screw it! Sign me in, please. Nobody has taken Lamborghini yet. So one Bull for me. ;)
Magic, please don't feel obligated. I know my notifications on RD only work about 75-80% of the time, so when you guys are missing, it's just a little reminder. Having said that, I'll sign you up with the bucking, snorting Bull;) Thanks for giving it a shot my friend:thumbsup:

Thanks Dirk, I will try to keep the paint clean for the first few laps...

Looks like I am the only Porsche on the grid:ninja::ninja:... Not sure if that is a good or bad thing yet:whistling::whistling:
Look up Lorena Bobbitt and you'll understand her:D She's lovely until you cross her and then........well........it ain't good if you're a man. Just ask @Celtic Pharaoh aka Mr. Ambassador:p Now the 2017 911 RSR's nickname is J-Lo. You'll see the resemblance:cool:
jennifer-lopez-butt-0410-31.jpg

I like to spend my time with you guys, so it's a plasure for me! And maybe I'll bring some
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
You know I love having you around. I got a couple of questions? How in the world does someone as young as you know some of this music? I was 11 years old and learning to dive off of a high diving board into a pool when the song was spinning on the radio. You're full of surprises which...............makes you the Magic Man:cool:

You know I love having you around. I got a couple of questions? How in the world does someone as young as you know some of this music? I was 11 years old and learning to dive off of a high diving board into a pool when the song was spinning on the radio. You're full of surprises which...............makes you the Magic Man:cool:

Well, I really like some old rock music. I discovered Pilot song by accident about month ago. This song fell into my ear and I remembered it. And when I was a little kid my parents and older siblings listened to music like Pink Floyd, Deep Purple, King Crimson and that's probably why I like old songs.

I keep telling you that this stuff could interfere with my drinking but you don't listen. Tonight the wife made a fine shrimp dinner and brought up a tasty wine from our wine cellar. I warmed up with a nice Goose Island IPA and considering the meal was, have I told you my wife really knows how to cook shrimp, worthy of a nice big snooker of Jameson. I was ready to go win this one but, life :D

I keep telling you that this stuff could interfere with my drinking but you don't listen. Tonight the wife made a fine shrimp dinner and brought up a tasty wine from our wine cellar. I warmed up with a nice Goose Island IPA and considering the meal was, have I told you my wife really knows how to cook shrimp, worthy of a nice big snooker of Jameson. I was ready to go win this one but, life :D
Happy wife, happy life without strife. Enjoy your evening. I'll do everything I can to uphold the Hooligan tradition of throwing it all away when it was within my grasp:cool:

Enjoyable race, though after about an hour the lack of setup prep coupled with a not so optimal setup led to the car becoming a death machine waiting to happen. Add 3 different second or so screen freezes at about that point and I found the sand a few times. Managed not to hit anything, but that sand is DEEP!

.....not sure what's up with the freeze issue. Noted that it was a cpu bottleneck that occurred out of the blue (perhaps some background program launching or something) but it seems to occur at least once in every AC race, usually around the one hour in point. So, going to have to address that as it cost me a lot of time last night. Also cost me P7 eventually as I spent WAY too much time getting out of that %&#$&( sand!

Anyways, fun. And another GT3 learning experience (which is really what I'm here for mostly) to chalk up and take notes from.

Thanks for the racing, see you guys next time!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back