AC GT3 @ Mugello - Fri 20Apr18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
In, with a McLaren, just to mix it up a bit :)
You have picked the best car in the litter imo. See you tonight and I'll be in mine:D:
nanco-rocks-551.jpg

Oh Sorry, no Hooligan mode on Fridays. Is Tennis and beers night
Oh I used to play tennis all the time. Played in quite a few tournaments when I was in my teens, but it got to be to much stress on the old elbow and since I was a pitcher in baseball and it was my first love I had to dial it back to just a hobby I got to play in the off season. What a game:inlove::inlove::inlove: Great way to stay in shape as well. Have fun man and have a beer for me;)

Just finished work a little while ago and I am afraid as tempting as my favorite track Mugello is, I'd rather save the energy up for the WEC race - I will be needing it. If I can make it, I will stick my head in at Mugello but if @Allan Ramsbottom is too lazy to show up, so am I, the cheating, bumping, scraping, smashing, filthy feathery bugger, that he is.

I just got the bill from the body shop from yesterdays sheet metal shape adjustments #PoweredByTheBirdman and it is SUBSTANTIAL Herr Van BirdMax @#$% !!!

Oh I used to play tennis all the time. Played in quite a few tournaments when I was in my teens, but it got to be to much stress on the old elbow and since I was a pitcher in baseball and it was my first love I had to dial it back to just a hobby I got to play in the off season. What a game:inlove::inlove::inlove: Great way to stay in shape as well. Have fun man and have a beer for me;)

Its kind of funny as I "discovered" Tennis about 6 years ago, when usually is a sport you take at an early age. I used to play a lot of Golf when was young, but unfortunately is an expensive sport here in Mexico. Normally as you get old you switch from Tennis to Golf, I got it backwards, :roflmao: . As you said, is a great way to stay in shape. It helped me a lot to recover my physical condition, but it really takes a tow on it too. Muscles are in pain next day (and the damn elbow too !!), but I am really hooked and enjoy it soo much. Its very very competitive, just like sim-racing. :cool:

Basic rundown on my situation @Bobby Pennington is that I'm heading home for the weekend to take care of some stuff, so I'd have to really rush to make this race, and I signed up for WEC race tomorrow assuming I'd have time. However, I'm about to sign out from that one since I've ended up really busy for the next few weeks at the end of the semester.

I really, really hate to miss Mugello and WEC events, but I've just gotta step back for a few races. I should be back in full swing for the summer though.

Basic rundown on my situation @Bobby Pennington is that I'm heading home for the weekend to take care of some stuff, so I'd have to really rush to make this race, and I signed up for WEC race tomorrow assuming I'd have time. However, I'm about to sign out from that one since I've ended up really busy for the next few weeks at the end of the semester.

I really, really hate to miss Mugello and WEC events, but I've just gotta step back for a few races. I should be back in full swing for the summer though.
I understand oh so well my friend. Take care and see you soon.

Thanks Dirk, I will try to keep the paint clean for the first few laps...

Looks like I am the only Porsche on the grid:ninja::ninja:... Not sure if that is a good or bad thing yet:whistling::whistling:
Without a doubt you will be the one who has the most fun around the track - just look at all the poor buggers.

Some of them are so desperate they even choose to drive an Audi around the joint :confused:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back