AC GT3 @ Luccaring, Sunday 30th May 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Cannot make it tonight Han, particularly sorry because of the poor turn out, for some odd reason I have been asked to eat out tonight, as much as I want to say no, cannot.:(

Cannot make it tonight Han, particularly sorry because of the poor turn out, for some odd reason I have been asked to eat out tonight, as much as I want to say no, cannot.:(
Thanks for notifying, Ernie. Enjoy your dinner!

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for racing tonight! Congrats to the podium. @pattikins incredible pace and consistency on this track :thumbsup: ! A well deserved win.

I had a sloppy race, my laptimes were good for 2nd but I made too many mistakes. With one I ended in the ditch and had to teleport to the pits. That cost you one lap and 40s penalty. I thought that's it for the podium but at the end the gap to 3rd was only 10s.

It's a pity that we had so few participants. With a full grid racing this track can be an amazing event. Later in the year I'll try it again when this track is on s.gp.

Next week Laguna Seca on s.gp!

Thanks for the race everyone. In the first few laps I capitalised on a few mistakes by @Partick Eaton & @Interslice to run in third for a few laps. As they started closing the gap I crashed into a tree and allowed both through. I was then flustered and tried hard to get back to them. A few laps later and this resulted in me ending in the ditch of doom. I then hotlapped the rest of the race, but made a few mistakes. With 2 laps to go @Interslice and @Partick Eaton lapped me and I just got out of the way so that they could race without me affecting them. Fun race, just wish I could have gotten closer to my qualifying times in the race, but I will study the replay of the @pattikins and everyone else and see where I can improve.

Thanks for organising @HF2000.
I really like the track, its difficult, has a few tight slow corners, some higher speed stuff (Where I really am not good) and nice open straights for overtaking.

Thanks for the race everyone. In the first few laps I capitalised on a few mistakes by @Partick Eaton & @Interslice to run in third for a few laps. As they started closing the gap I crashed into a tree and allowed both through. I was then flustered and tried hard to get back to them. A few laps later and this resulted in me ending in the ditch of doom. I then hotlapped the rest of the race, but made a few mistakes. With 2 laps to go @Interslice and @Partick Eaton lapped me and I just got out of the way so that they could race without me affecting them. Fun race, just wish I could have gotten closer to my qualifying times in the race, but I will study the replay of the @pattikins and everyone else and see where I can improve.

Thanks for organising @HF2000.
I really like the track, its difficult, has a few tight slow corners, some higher speed stuff (Where I really am not good) and nice open straights for overtaking.

Nice racing with you richard. We all made a few mistakes! Luckily myself and pat never hit the ditch and had good battles throughout.

I thought i was away and free early after partick and @thom462 came together awkwardly but a few laps later clipped the sneaky concrete barrier right hand side of the last chicane. Tried to take it qualy tight and lost that comfortable lead and more. Didn't realise it stuck out like that! Blind until you hit it!...

Went for an undercut on @Partick Eaton but didn't make the full 5 seconds. The bimmers were understeery at the end of the stint. Made some good time and it might have worked had i gone a lap earlier but i only got a decent slipstream and pressure out of it. Pat had a mistake then but caught me with about 10 to go and made a good pass. I got past him again but binned it in the next corner and we went for a picnic together. No ditch luckily! Couldn't manage to get past with only 2 to go! Well driven pat, you had great pace through some of the the fast corners.

Really nice track. For a street track it has a nice bit of width and good overtaking spots. Great sense of speed with the barriers so close. Was really cool to do a street race. Thanks for organising han :thumbsup:

Last edited:
As I put some laps in with the 650S I was wondering if someone can post the lap times that were done in the race.. :)
Patrick did 1.55 in the 650. I did in the 488 1.56 high in qually on softs low fuel. In the race 1.58 on mediums.

That was a fun race. Sorry for the bump Thomas.

This track was brutal if you went too far off line. The walls or the trees or the ditch!

Great run with Brian for last part of the race. I had better pace, but mistakes kept us close.

Really steady drive Brian. Thanks!

Thanks for organizing Han, my 1st podium!

Thanks everyone for racing tonight! Congrats to the podium. @pattikins incredible pace and consistency on this track :thumbsup: ! A well deserved win.

I had a sloppy race, my laptimes were good for 2nd but I made too many mistakes. With one I ended in the ditch and had to teleport to the pits. That cost you one lap and 40s penalty. I thought that's it for the podium but at the end the gap to 3rd was only 10s.

It's a pity that we had so few participants. With a full grid racing this track can be an amazing event. Later in the year I'll try it again when this track is on s.gp.

Next week Laguna Seca on s.gp!

Actually, you were more consistent than me. In fact, I had a few near misses with the dreaded ditch towards the end of the race, & the results could've been very different :confused:.

It was a shame that you ended up in the ditch, especially after you made such a good start. After reviewing some of the race, I was not surprised that the ramp on the 'San Frediano' (?) was the source of your undoing. On the first lap when I was directly behind you I noticed that the ramp really unsettled the Ferrari, much more than any other car.

The best launch over the ramp, however, goes to Brian, with Pat a close second.
Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2021.05.31 - 09.26.26.98.jpg

Congrats to Pat (the other Pat:) ) for his first podium, & thanks for organising the event Han.

If you do decide to run the track again, given the ditches of doom, I think it would be better suited to a two race event, maybe with a different class of car - minis, classic dtms...

Last edited:
Actually, you were more consistent than me. In fact, I had a few near misses with the dreaded ditch towards the end of the race, & the results could've been very different :confused:.

It was a shame that you ended up in the ditch, especially after you made such a good start. After reviewing some of the race, I was not surprised that the ramp on the 'San Frediano' (?) was the source of your undoing. On the first lap when I was directly behind you I noticed that the ramp really unsettled the Ferrari, much more than any other car.

The best launch over the ramp, however, goes to Brian, with Pat a close second.
View attachment 478419

Congrats to Pat (the other Pat:) ) for his first podium, & thanks for organising the event Han.

If you do decide to run the track again, given the ditches of doom, I think it would be better suited to a two race event, maybe with a different class of car - minis, classic dtms...

I was wondering where the ditch was throughout the race... From 58:40 you can see myself and other pat go on a picnic in that same spot. Very close to both of us sliding into the ditch together!

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back