AC GT3 @ Luccaring, Sunday 30th May 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Staff
Premium
wec-spa-francorchamps-2016-71-af-corse-ferrari-488-gte-davide-rigon-sam-bird.jpg

IMPORTANT: The Luccaring isn't available on S.GP so we can't use it for signing up. It has to be done the 'old' way by posting here.
There are only 24 slots available for this circuit. If more drivers sign up, they will be put on a reserve list in case others drop out.

Welcome to the RD Racing Club. Because there's no good mod for Baku we're going to my favorite city street circuit. This is a really great track and a guarantee of fun and excitement! Drive on the ring road of the medieval Tuscan city of Lucca, considered by many to be as beautiful as Florence! See for yourself in this great video (thanks to @Taj Johal )

The track has everything for a great event: high speed corners, slow speed roundabouts, a little hump and between them straights that are wide enough to overtake.
With a full grid this will be a night to remember!

Lucca_street_circuit.jpg

On Wednesdays, there is a great opportunity to prepare yourself for this race by joining a multiclass Audi TT/Mazda MX5 Cup event on the same track. You can learn the racing lines, overtaking spots and even the braking points in a car that's less demanding than the GT3s -- and you can still have a lot of fun at the same time! Look for the multiclass Audi TT/Mazda MX5 event in UPCOMING EVENTS section on the left of this page.

Join us

Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server Password: click here
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide:
click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)
Racing Club Rules: click here
Incident Reporting: click here

Server Name:

• Practice Server: #12
  • Race Server: #13
  • 20.00 CEST, 19.00 BST (18:00 UTC) | Practice (1 hour 20 minutes)
  • 21.20 CEST, 20.20 BST (19:20 UTC) | Qualification (20 minutes)
  • 21.40 CEST, 20.40 BST (19:40 UTC) | Race (60 minutes)
Cars: DLC is required for this event

GT3:

Track: Luccaring https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/luccaring-circuito-dei-baluardi.6544/

Pit stop: Mandatory
Track Temps: 20C air/27C track
Track Condition: Clear

Recommended App: Helicorsa (download here)
Recommended App: CrewChief
(download here)

Voice chat: Discord (speakers obligated, microphone optional)

Entry list:
@HF2000 - 488
@pattikins - 650s
@Interslice - Z4
@thom462 - 650s
@Partick Eaton - Z4
@RFE3rd = Z4

Last edited:
A message to all Drivers,

If you run off track, you have to check to see that its clear before you re enter the track. Do not just keep the gas pinned and pull back on track.

When entering the track from the pits, stay off the racing line until you are up to speed. Do not race on your out lap, let other drivers by. On re-entering the track stay off the racing line until you are up to race speed and do not block any fast approaching car.

Golden Rule
  1. If you hit somebody off the track and carry on like nothing happened, you take the risk of being banned for 30 days.
  2. Instead, you should always wait for the affected drivers, and that way you can be 100% sure you will not get a ban.
Track limits
  1. No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please.
    You will be penalized if you break our rules
Note: Please use your full real name in Discord. Not doing so may result in you being kicked from the server if an admin cannot identify you as a premium

It is easier in a GT3 than Audi TT, did about 10 laps, same problem as with the Audi, faster you go the more walls you hit.:roflmao:
But it is okay in GT3.;)
That's exactly why I find it a good alternative for Monaco and Baku :D .

@HF2000 Han please sign me in with McLaren. Finally did a 2.21 in the Mazda in this week's race which I think was quite ok so let's see what the McLaren can do .Actually like the track, mainly for the pittoresque setting,will be hard not to clip a wall but that's what street circuits are about. Thx for organizing.

In future could we perhaps follow the calendar of FIA Endurance or GT championships to use circuits better suited for GT3 cars? I understand how difficult it must be to put this together and choose circuits. I make this suggestion to ease the effort and to hopefully help use circuits that are well suited to this style of racing :)

In future could we perhaps follow the calendar of FIA Endurance or GT championships to use circuits better suited for GT3 cars? I understand how difficult it must be to put this together and choose circuits. I make this suggestion to ease the effort and to hopefully help use circuits that are well suited to this style of racing :)

I think more people watch F1 (I don't, not since it went behind a paywall), so I'm guessing it would have more meaning than a limited GT3 championship calendar. If I was hosting, there would be lots of non-FIA approved tracks - mainly to combat the dominance of the 650s - but they would probably result in a low turn out. Even though I'm not racing tomorrow, kudos to Han for trying something new.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back