AC GT3 @ Le Mans - Sunday 11th of June 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Ok fu** this porsche, taht was a joke thanks to the understeer level and my rear tyres which become red with 2-3 following turns. I never met this in a car at this level...

Sorry for the buddies 2 min before the end of the race but I didn't move the car after my crash in order to avoid the crashs with other cars.

Ok fu** this porsche, taht was a joke thanks to the understeer level and my rear tyres which become red with 2-3 following turns. I never met this in a car at this level...

Sorry for the buddies 2 min before the end of the race but I didn't move the car after my crash in order to avoid the crashs with other cars.

Sorry for hitting you Paul, I saw you standing.. and I lost grip and went wide colliding with you. That was the only real incident for me I think... I missed quite a few breakpoints trying to catch up whoever was in front, so... overambitious...
And as I hadn't estimated to be able to do more than 10 laps perhaps, I fueled up for 11,3... So at the beginning of the Mulsane straight the trusty Nissan went: splutt, prrffttt... and then deafening silence :)
Thank you all, was a fun race tonight! :)

Sorry for hitting you Paul, I saw you standing.. and I lost grip and went wide colliding with you. That was the only real incident for me I think... I missed quite a few breakpoints trying to catch up whoever was in front, so... overambitious...
And as I hadn't estimated to be able to do more than 10 laps perhaps, I fueled up for 11,3... So at the beginning of the Mulsane straight the trusty Nissan went: splutt, prrffttt... and then deafening silence :)
Thank you all, was a fun race tonight! :)

No, I'm sorry to ruin the end of race of 3 players at the end :/

Really need to take time and to give another chance to the porsche ands spend 3 hours to find the good setup :D
or maybe i have to back up on the amg gt which is for me more "natural" :D

btw, thanks for the race and good night :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back