AC GT3 @ Le Mans - Sunday 11th of June 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Ok fu** this porsche, taht was a joke thanks to the understeer level and my rear tyres which become red with 2-3 following turns. I never met this in a car at this level...

Sorry for the buddies 2 min before the end of the race but I didn't move the car after my crash in order to avoid the crashs with other cars.
I had the exact same experience...into Porsche curves rear tyres (medium) went very warm making it hard to brake onto the chicanes and Dunlop curve without sliding. My guess is the rear spoiler downforce + engine weight on the rear wheels work as an exponential factor in AC for overheating tyres. Really starnge experience and unpleasant to drive at those sections.

The straights I hit the 295kmh, so pretty quick for a 500hp car, enjoyed the race alltogether and had only that 1 major incident with @Eugene Abramoff in the Porsche curves, where he crashed and did some laggy twisty sjid on me :confused::roflmao::p making it impossible to choose the correct side of the road to pass. Major hit :cry:, but damage was within reason to complete the race, and I did just that :thumbsup:.
Using a unworthy form of race kit in the shape of an XBox 360 pad, I still had a blast at Le Mans.:inlove:

I had the exact same experience...into Porsche curves rear tyres (medium) went very warm making it hard to brake onto the chicanes and Dunlop curve without sliding. My guess is the rear spoiler downforce + engine weight on the rear wheels work as an exponential factor in AC for overheating tyres. Really starnge experience and unpleasant to drive at those sections.

The straights I hit the 295kmh, so pretty quick for a 500hp car, enjoyed the race alltogether and had only that 1 major incident with @Eugene Abramoff in the Porsche curves, where he crashed and did some laggy twisty sjid on me :confused::roflmao::p making it impossible to choose the correct side of the road to pass. Major hit :cry:, but damage was within reason to complete the race, and I did just that :thumbsup:.
Using a unworthy form of race kit in the shape of an XBox 360 pad, I still had a blast at Le Mans.:inlove:

Please could you share your setup up ? thks !

Somehow my replay file is corrupted. Is there anyone that could share it?
EDIT: nvm, somehow it works now.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back