AC GT3 @ Le Mans - Sunday 11th of June 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Agree with what Geof said. As far as I remember, just like all other tracks, you have the line that marks the limit of the track and over that line on the outside you have kerbs. You can of course ride them, but with that, make sure you still have 2 wheels within the line. If there is no line, then consider inner edge of the curb as that line, basically have 2 wheels on the road and the rest of the car can be on the kerb.
Yeah it's been a while since i raced with you. I confused the rules with the real Blancpain.

Is it any different? I always thought track limit rules were the same.
If i'm not wrong, when i watched Misano, the commentator said that the kerb is part of the track and that 2 wheels must be on track always, so on the kerb. In fact, if you watch the highlights of that race, in the last corner they ride completely the kerb with the inner wheels while the others are on some sort of red carpet.

If i'm not wrong, when i watched Misano, the commentator said that the kerb is part of the track and that 2 wheels must be on track always, so on the kerb. In fact, if you watch the highlights of that race, in the last corner they ride completely the kerb with the inner wheels while the others are on some sort of red carpet.
I remember the race, as far as I know, Misano is a special case, because its a Moto GP circuit. There, stewards allow to ride over kurbs much more aggressively. Of course, every track has its special regulations, 2 wheels in is just a general guidance, and most common case.

I remember the race, as far as I know, Misano is a special case, because its a Moto GP circuit. There, stewards allow to ride over kurbs much more aggressively. Of course, every track has its special regulations, 2 wheels in is just a general guidance, and most common case.
Yeah i agree, also eau rouge at spa is basically on the kerb. Anyway not a big problem. The only problem is that it will be hard to spot people doing so, it will be hard to have a fair race.
Speaking of Bathurst, when will be the real race?

Yeah i agree, also eau rouge at spa is basically on the kerb. Anyway not a big problem. The only problem is that it will be hard to spot people doing so, it will be hard to have a fair race.
Speaking of Bathurst, when will be the real race?
No information yet, this year it was 3-5th February, I would assume around same date in 2018.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%