AC GT3 @ Donington - Sun 13 Jan 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Well, I've already done many online races (public servers) but the rammers are annoying me. And only on Nordschleife and Spa so far.. usually finishing within Top 7 when it's a clean race..
Yeah, I know what to do when blue flag or out lap ^^

So please sign me up with McLaren 650 :)

Hopefully I'll manage to do a few more practice laps at Donington :/
Have to setup TS first, too - haven't used it since my Counter-Strike 1.6 times :D

Welcome aboard my friend ..if you get an problems just give me a shout :thumbsup:

650 for me Craig.

Gonna be a good day tomorrow, blast out in the car in the morning, and racing with you guys in the evening, last week would have been the same if it wasn't for my router!

20190106-105647.jpg

650 for me Craig.

Gonna be a good day tomorrow, blast out in the car in the morning, and racing with you guys in the evening, last week would have been the same if it wasn't for my router!

20190106-105647.jpg

Just what I used to do ..I had a Subaru P1 in mint condition, was a member of the Subaru club, had some great days :D ... and now I can not even drive :cry: anyway ..Welcome aboard m8 :thumbsup:

Anyone have a setup for the 650? I’ve managed like 6 laps so far and miles away from even getting gearing right. Much appreciated.
There's a setup from like a half a year ago, which i put together fairly quickly, but for me it was pretty fast and felt good.

Attachments

• 1.2X.X v2.ini
    1.7 KB · Views: 167
  • 1.2X.X v2 medim.ini
    1.7 KB · Views: 170
  • 1.2X.X v2 med kisa.ini
    1.7 KB · Views: 177
I can't make it tonight and i don't think I am ready yet, but I wondered what sort of lap times you are averaging for this events. Just so I can compare

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back