AC GT3 @ Donington - Sun 13 Jan 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Just what I used to do ..I had a Subaru P1 in mint condition, was a member of the Subaru club, had some great days :D ... and now I can not even drive :cry: anyway ..Welcome aboard m8 :thumbsup:

Ohh P1....classic! I tried getting a STI Type R at one point but 20 year olds couldn't get insured so waited a few years but ended up in am EVO 9 FQ430, 435hp, 430lbft. Was stolen in the end :(

My apollogies @EmBo_ ~it was me who touched you. I thought I was in the clear at that moment so I looked at the rear mirror for a split second too late and made contact with you. I'm on teamspeak but my mic is having problems I cant figure out why. I slowed down immediately to wait for you, but because I did not know who i touched or which car it was, with no one hearing me in a tricky corner to be slowing down, I just started racing again. My apologies.

3 wide on lap two for several corners, lots of love taps, yes I was giving love also, then it happened, to much love, but it was fun :thumbsup: ..I thought that I had been taken out, but actually if you look at the replay, it was nothing more than a racing incident.

I am some what annoyed though, I was on the practice server last night, laping at a very competitive speed, then tonight I was 2 seconds off that speed :confused: ..my tires were squealing in much pain and the car just felt so different :confused:

Many congrads to the podiums and a very special congrads to @Medilloni in his first podium spot :thumbsup: (this is a driver that was at the rear not so long ago)

Last edited:
Server was rigged @Craig Dunkley I was 2 seconds faster the other day too haha.

In all seriousness, I gave someone a love tap into the chicane but pulled myself into the gravel to avoid a big collision so only i lost time. Then someone did the same to me at the same place.

5th to last to 18th to last to 6th.

Awesome race coming though the field and alot of clean passes and with Robert for the last 15 minutes battling.

Thanks everyone and Craig for another fun night!

I am some what annoyed though, I was on the practice server last night, laping at a very competitive speed, then tonight I was 2 seconds off that speed :confused: ..my tires were squealing in much pain and the car just felt so different :confused:
This^^^^^. So often I've got expectations up through some laps that look really competitive, only to find I'm waaay off the pace in quali and race. In the race I find myself driving slower than I know I can do 'cos I got really sick of running out of concentration (aka: talent) after 30mins and falling off the track. It's an age thing.... waiting patiently for you young 'uns, enjoy whilst you can :p:p:D

Many congrads to the podiums and a very special congrads to @Medilloni in his first podium spot :thumbsup: (this is a driver that was at the rear not so long ago)
Thanks Craig, though only possible with yours, and many others, amazing help along the way. Those that freely give tips & advice, setups have been fantastic.

I lucked into tonight's result (I'm under no illusion!), felt so sorry for whoever was 2nd (Henri, Aki??) to have problems, I'd have been over the moon with 3rd:D Also, Mr Chris Down and at least 3 other Aliens weren't here tonight so I might have finished in my goal of top ten, but f**K it, I'll take what I'm given:laugh:

Last edited:
Thank you for that awesome, clean race!
It was a pleasure not to be rammed out in the first corner :D
On top of that, I achieved my goal and didn't finish last.. and finished the race at all ^^
10th place is quite OK as I didn't know Donington and didn't participate in such long races before :)
I will definitely join again in the next race!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 263 13.6%