AC GT3 @ Donington - Sun 13 Jan 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hi,
I'm a new RaceDepartment Premium member :)
Are these club & league races only for "pro simracers"?
I really would like to participate in this race but so far, I only know Spa and Nurburgring/Nordschleife pretty well.. done a few practice laps at Doninton Park yesterday though..
What time laps do you guys get here? With that info I could possibly decide if it makes sense to take part ;)
Cheers!

Hi,
I'm a new RaceDepartment Premium member :)
Are these club & league races only for "pro simracers"?
I really would like to participate in this race but so far, I only know Spa and Nurburgring/Nordschleife pretty well.. done a few practice laps at Doninton Park yesterday though..
What time laps do you guys get here? With that info I could possibly decide if it makes sense to take part ;)
Cheers!

No they are not only for "pro simracers" yes there are a few very fast drivers, but there is racing to be had up and down the field. If you are just starting out? consistency and learning the racing line is way more important than speed. We are not allowed to post times, simply because we do not want to put new drivers off and like I already mentioned, speed is not everything.

As long as you are safe and know exactly what to do safely in a "blue flag" situation you are good to go. You will be very welcome and will learn a lot from the other drivers.

Well, I've already done many online races (public servers) but the rammers are annoying me. And only on Nordschleife and Spa so far.. usually finishing within Top 7 when it's a clean race..
Yeah, I know what to do when blue flag or out lap ^^

So please sign me up with McLaren 650 :)

Hopefully I'll manage to do a few more practice laps at Donington :/
Have to setup TS first, too - haven't used it since my Counter-Strike 1.6 times :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back