rF2 GT3 Club @ Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps - Sat 8th March

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Thanks for all the great input guys :thumbsup:

Yeh, I would like to reiterate Rupe's thanks! The support has been great thus far. If all the maybes turn up then the grid is about 20 strong at the moment. :D

And the community spirit is really showing again! :inlove: Just goes to show that a bit of racing can bring everyone back together! :roflmao:

Really looking forward to Saturday, and also future rF2 club events - the continuation of 'GT3 Club', as well as the line-up of other fantastical, imaginative and fun races that we're cooking up! :whistling:

i've tested all the cars yesterday and i've narrowed it down to the 458 and the audi, both felt very well with almost the default setup (only changed the camber and the boos mapping) but the ferrari fells like it has weaker brakes, i lied both cars, but i think i will take the audi due to the brakes, but if i'm able to increase the ferrari braking ability i will defenetively use the ferrari

i've tested all the cars yesterday and i've narrowed it down to the 458 and the audi, both felt very well with almost the default setup (only changed the camber and the boos mapping) but the ferrari fells like it has weaker brakes, i lied both cars, but i think i will take the audi due to the brakes, but if i'm able to increase the ferrari braking ability i will defenetively use the ferrari
I tried to fix it a bit with higher pressure and change in brake bias, but it still was very weak on the brakes compared to other cars.

Hey guys. We don't want to discourage anyone from partaking in the event, so if you could keep discussions regarding laptimes to a minimum, jump on the server, find out times there and have a hell load of fun, that would be very much appreciated. As much as we're glad to see everyone getting involved, we don't want to undo the work by making guys feel as though they shouldn't take part because they believe that they're not good enough. :D

Anyway, it's safe to say that I will likely be at the back of the pack and lapped numerous times! :roflmao:

What is boost mapping?

I did a 45 min race with AI tonight. Great fun and very immersive.
I think I'm liking the 911. Got it feeling nice now.
Took a bit to tame the lump at the back (engine) through the Eau Rouge. As I crested the hill the rear of the car got very flighty.
Still haven't used TCS, guess I better try it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back