rF2 GT3 Club @ Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps - Sat 8th March

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
In my Opinion all of the cars are quite tricky cause of their steering accuracy. They feel a bit delayed and I don't like that. The URD Mod is way better at this.

But anyway its very much about the Setup, especially how the Car Balance is, that can give you huge step of pace. I don't have a good Setup, so don't ask for :D

Some guys i looked at during the Race just didn't felt the Grip of the car. They breaked so early where i thought myself, wow...i can break there nearly 100m later. I don't know who it was exactly but i was watching that at several guys. ;)

Thank you guys for this Event,
It was the first time i drove the aston... i changed to the aston because there was an issue with the porsche hitbox... i think this car is not that bad but it doesn't fit my driving style.. During the qualification i was about 5s off my own pace with the porsche. Which gave me a starting position at the end of the grid.
After a hit at the start and a spin on top of the eau rouge i had to pit and was standing about 5 minutes with the aston. in my opinion this is a bit to much for a small repair of the suspension.... after that i was closing the gap to Rui who was 2 laps ahead of me and drove a few laps with him. the rest of the race i was alone which isn't that bad :D

I have to say the track is really good but it isn't the perfect track for me:D i'm not an alien who does 2.20 times on it:D i prefer other tracks ;)

Cheers

Rico

In my Opinion all of the cars are quite tricky cause of their steering accuracy. They feel a bit delayed and I don't like that. The URD Mod is way better at this.

But anyway its very much about the Setup, especially how the Car Balance is, that can give you huge step of pace. I don't have a good Setup, so don't ask for :D

Some guys i looked at during the Race just didn't felt the Grip of the car. They breaked so early where i thought myself, wow...i can break there nearly 100m later. I don't know who it was exactly but i was watching that at several guys. ;)
Totally agree with you about the URD mod,light years better.On par or very close to stock content imo.Hope to see it used in some GT3 club races.:)

:geek:10/3/2014 I got on the Spa circuit again last night ( ok I'm obsessed with getting better here in the 911).
Slight setup change to slow bump shock absorbers and got into the 2:24s.
Put it on pole with the last of 3 laps (vs AI @98%).
Led to lap 13 when I spun at Blanchimont.
BUT. I had reeled off 10 laps in the mid 2:26 all within 0.25sec, so consistency is coming.
Still have 2 sec to find!
edit: critically however I was on track to get lap 19 started which meant I would not have been lapped in our last race. a KPI here.
Edit: 11/3/2014. OK my last night at Spa (after all everyone has left and headed for Sebring).
Again AI @ 98%. 2nd row start. P1 out of La Source (ode to Roman Grosjean the Ace of the optimistic Spa start).
Held P1 and took the win BUT was pleased to be 1min into lap 19 when the 45 mins came up, so I had a 100 sec better race performance than Sat . (was 40 sec from end of lap 18 then)
Hey it was only AI but I'm haqppier. managed some 2:25 race laps.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back