AC GT3 @Bridgehampton - Fri 05Jan18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Ahh come on! I just let The Penguin out, well without it’s fluffy feathers. Everyone loves penguins.

Hey Bobby, whats with the green thing, dangling precariously over my Porscheeeee ?
Does that make me Irish?

Happy New Year "Ya" Filthy Animals,sadly cant make the race,its my nieces 21st,so its going to be messy,specially with ALL her M8,s been there,i,ll be the biggest pervert there,yes i admit it,wall to wall with titties,booties..ME,ohh lord i CANT wait......but i will be thinking of you guys "hard" at it racing,while i,ll be "Hard" at it..............Well who Knows..:whistling::whistling:

Happy New Year "Ya" Filthy Animals,sadly cant make the race,its my nieces 21st,so its going to be messy,specially with ALL her M8,s been there,i,ll be the biggest pervert there,yes i admit it,wall to wall with titties,booties..ME,ohh lord i CANT wait......but i will be thinking of you guys "hard" at it racing,while i,ll be "Hard" at it..............Well who Knows..:whistling::whistling:
You disgusting old pommy fart, perving at girls young enough to be ya daughters....tut tut tut:speechless::rolleyes:
Happy new year to you too ya smelly buuaaaaastard, hope ya had a good'n Al:thumbsup:, I expect to see your feathered arse on track next week ok.....or else;);):roflmao::roflmao:

Love to race with you guys soon but alas I am on the road for a while. Life if good and having a happy New Year but I won't be back until February; so, see you then. Happy racing and Happy New Year to all the Hooligans and their dictatorial leader, Big Bobby P!!

If you don't get back in here soon, you may lose your Club Hooligan Card and go the way of the Pterodacyl:sneaky:

Love to race with you guys soon but alas I am on the road for a while. Life if good and having a happy New Year but I won't be back until February; so, see you then. Happy racing and Happy New Year to all the Hooligans and their dictatorial leader, Big Bobby P!!
Stay safe. I was going to send you a message, but alas you've popped up. Glad things are going well. Stay safe and we'll see you soon:)

I can't join this time...
Will be driving this baby:
Qmo6pFyuRPqiZrRQpZmXcw.1440x700.jpg

Happy Birthday Ivan!
How did you spent the day's festivities?

Had anyone burnt alive yet today, any severed heads, or at least a few cities burnt to the ground, … anything?

russia_main.jpg

Ivan the Terrible roasts Johann Boy, governor of Livonia, on a spit, 1573.
IMAGE/ Engraving, c. 1630. AKG Images

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back