AC GT3 @Bridgehampton - Fri 05Jan18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I was just about to ask the $50M question, but there we have it:ninja::ninja: by the OVERLORD himself, all good mate I'll run some offline laps later, plus there's always Saturday morning......If I get up early that is:whistling:

I was just about to ask the $50M question, but there we have it:ninja::ninja: by the OVERLORD himself, all good mate I'll run some offline laps later, plus there's always Saturday morning......If I get up early that is:whistling:
Thank you for understanding Convict. I was hoping to avoid a prison riot:p Hopefully with your ironfisted leadership the other inmates will do the same;)

Oh man, sorry you're going to be miss it. Hope to see you soon. Thank you and have a good weekend in J-Lo............that doesn't sound right does it:p
@Dirk Steffen look at his date for the weekend:O_o: Fly your butt over here and we'll meet him in Vail and Car Jack him:sneaky:

You know what I know for certain Bobby?
@xoSx.Racing doesn't get to drive a Cayman GT4 over the weekend - he just made this up as he is simply too ashamed to tell his mates that he actually won a seat in his favorite Japanese game show.

He won …

giphy.gif

Have fun Dastan, we know you will :D

Thank you for understanding Convict. I was hoping to avoid a prison riot:p Hopefully with your ironfisted leadership the other inmates will do the same;)

No practice server up yet?

giphy.gif

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back