AC GT3 @ Brands Hatch - Sun 25 Nov 2018

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Welcome aboard my friend :thumbsup:

I think you might have forgotten to add me ? :) I've decided on the GTR.

LE: Oh noooooes! I loved that track :( Car TBD again on Brands Hatch

LE2: Buster have you tried reinstalling the track on the server? Maybe it's an older version and we all have the new one?

Last edited:
Guys we currently have one extra driver, as soon as someone drops out the number will go back to 24 on the grid (will not be replaced with a reserve driver) ..Once we are back to 24 drivers, of course, I will start replacing the dropouts with reserve drivers.

Hello guys! Is it ok to continue with assetto corsa? I mean ive been away for months! and i haven't played a bit. My question is: are there enough races to get in and participate? Must i buy premium pass again? Sorry for bad english.

Hello guys! Is it ok to continue with assetto corsa? I mean ive been away for months! and i haven't played a bit. My question is: are there enough races to get in and participate? Must i buy premium pass again? Sorry for bad english.

There is currently a GT3 event every Sunday a Mazda MX-5 cup event every Wednesday and a Formula 3 event every Monday ..but all are subject to change, in other words, no guarantees are made.

Yes indeed you would need a Premium pass to access any RD server, there are also other benefits of course to becoming a Premium member.

This is an event thread, not the place to ask questions that are not related to the event, can you please in the future, post such questions in the AC forum ..thanking you in anticipation. If you do not get any replies, then by all means send me a message :thumbsup:

Last edited:
There is currently a GT3 event every Sunday a Mazda MX-5 cup event every Wednesday and a Formula 3 event every Monday ..but all are subject to change, in other words, no guarantees are made.

Yes indeed you would need a Premium pass to access any RD server, there are also other benefits of course to becoming a Premium member.

This is an event thread, not the place to ask questions that are not related to the event, can you please in the future, post such questions in the AC forum ..thanking you in anticipation. If you do not get any replies, then by all means send me a message :thumbsup:
Thank you sir, srry for posting here... just got excited to be back at home, and racing again! cheers!

OK, Watkins Glen worked. No prob at all. Due that I cannot see a RD GT3 Server with Brands Hatch I switched now to Brands Hatch. Of course I forgot to alter the Server name.. ^^

Besides, there will be 1 hour GT3 race in Brands Hatch every day during the next week on SimRacingSystem...

I have no interest in what SRS is doing, I can not be guided by there event location. We are using Brands simply because I do not have the time yet to sort the issues out with Watkins. When the issues are sorted out, we will indeed hold an event there :thumbsup:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 54 28.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 35 18.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 39 20.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 23 11.9%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.7%