AC GT3 @ Brands Hatch - Sun 25 Nov 2018

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thanks guys. Decided to take the hart tire option and no tire change. At the end it´s 6th place with 2 failures made... Craig, any chance to get the result.json from the server to have a deeper look into the result?

Great race everyone. A few scary moments with the blue flags but it all worked out in the end :thumbsup:

For me this race was on-track battling for the first 1/4 of the race, as I'd touched the grass in T3 on lap 2 and ended up in 3rd, but I was clearly able to go faster, so I went into the pits once they were open. This allowed me to make up some time and have some nice battles with those in 3rd-5th. Then I just rode it out to take victory at the end. :)

Pretty happy with my drive overall, a couple of mistakes (the most crucial one for strategy being my grass detour on lap 2 putting me in 3rd), but nothing too severe.

Thanks for the great race everyone!

Good race guys.
Feels, odd, going back to AC. Tyres are a mystery, that's for sure.
Did have a few blunders that cost me some time here and there, but nothing so bad that it cost me positions in the end. Although I did have a minor incident with @jemmari. I tried to be a little clever and park it on the apex of T4, but got loose on the rear a little bit and had a nutch from Henry. Nothing terrible, but next time I think I'll remember that it's an hour long race, and not a 3 lap sprint :)

This whole race, while I had some great racing in the first half, was all about not cooking my left rear. Any time I'd just think about pushing the car a little bit, I just completely cooked my rears and lost grip and time everywhere for the following lap.

Decently happy with the pace, though being 0.6-1s off of the race leaders pace, on avg. Is a bit too much :confused:. Next time I'll probably go with the 650s so I can beat Chris at his own game :whistling:
One can only dream.

@TheoRacer69 ...that was some great racing my friend, I really enjoyed it ....sorry about taking you out near the end, I just lost her, my tires were done. Hope to see you next week :thumbsup:

Aki in a SGC ..simply unheard off :confused:

Congrads to the podiums ..well done guys, great racing :thumbsup:

Thanks all for a great race, mid field was sooo close on lap times. Well done and congrats to the podium guys!:thumbsup:

tldr .....
Target was to finish at least where I started in 7th, found myself in 3rd at one point - knew I wouldn't have kept it so decided to not hold up anyone much quicker so I wouldn't lose pace for later in the race, target became p5....then disaster... :mad:

... worst excuse for having an off EVER, one of our daft Labradors decided it needed attention, jumped on my lap and I spun off:roflmao:

Poor girl is still giving me the flat-eared-round-eyed 'attention stare':ninja: Will build a barrier of chairs around me next time, maybe a bone from the butchers :laugh:

Last edited:
... worst excuse for having an off ever, one of our daft Labradors decided it needed attention,

a3QH7fi.png

hi guys ... as usual compliments to the podium of extraterrestrials .... my race .. good part I can gain some position thanks to the mistakes of the other drivers ... I am stepping stone to Sergio with whom I aim more of the race, passing it only to the pit stop without changing tires and just 1 L of petrol. final position 9 ... happy for the moment. to the next Sandro

hi guys ... as usual compliments to the podium of extraterrestrials .... my race .. good part I can gain some position thanks to the mistakes of the other drivers ... I am stepping stone to Sergio with whom I aim more of the race, passing it only to the pit stop without changing tires and just 1 L of petrol. final position 9 ... happy for the moment. to the next Sandro
Sandro I really enjoyed racing and fighting for position with you, It was a really nice race

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back