AC GT3 @ Brands Hatch - Sun 25 Nov 2018

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Does anyone have a setup they wouldn't mind sharing?!

The problem here is, nobody knows what car you are driving ...

Can anybody help this fine gentleman out? He is looking for a setup GT-R

You may or may not get a response? If you do not, try the "setup market" or search youtube "Assetto Corsa GT-R setup" that search should find you several setups ...The track is not important, you will only need to make minor adjustments :thumbsup:

Hi, just tried to join the practice server with the 911. I am getting a checksum error. I installed the 1.0 of the track, one time thru CM, the other time the old fashion way. Once launched thru CM, once thru the Kunos launcher. OF course I altered nothing... Any ideas? ATM I do a filecheck thru steam, hope this helps.

Edit: File check didn´t help..

Checksum error = Bad track ..deleted the track in your AC folder, then download the track from the link ..now all should be fine ...you must delete, overwriting does not work in most cases

Hi,
I wanted to go for a spin on the server but was greeted with the "checksum error" message once I appeared in the on the track. I tried to reinstall the track but that didn't help.

Am I the only one with this issue?
Any suggestions?
I
The problem here is, nobody knows what car you are driving ...

Can anybody help this fine gentleman out? He is looking for a setup GT-R

You may or may not get a response? If you do not, try the "setup market" or search youtube "Assetto Corsa GT-R setup" that search should find you several setups ...The track is not important, you will only need to make minor adjustments :thumbsup:

LOL, you are right, forgot to mention which car I was driving...thanks for the advice!

Checksum error = Bad track ..deleted the track in your AC folder, then download the track from the link ..now all should be fine ...you must delete, overwriting does not work in most cases
Bo**ocks, over an hour trying to get this working:mad:

As far as I can tell there's nothing mentioned about this on the support page, just followed this advice https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/watkins-glen-international.148700/page-10#post-2858578 and still can't get it working..........

Hi
I made it, what you said. Delete the old files, and reinstall everything and have the same thing: Cheksum error...
And my two freinds same

Still not working. This is crazy, as I own a server and installed WatkinsGlen 1.0 in the past and no client got any error. Deleted the complete track several times now, installed the shaders patch as well, but no luck at all. @Buster, could you please try to re-upload the surfaces.ini to the server? Or removing it for test purposes? Just to be sure?

And I tried it with the 650S as well.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 233 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years