AC GT3 @ Brands Hatch - Sun 25 Nov 2018

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Guys I still get the checksum error ...I have tried using every track layout and always get the checksum error. I can only assume the issue is with the track ..even tried a new server.

We have no choice but to change to a different track ...sorry I have tried my best.

Guys I still get the checksum error ...I have tried using every track layout and always get the checksum error. I can only assume the issue is with the track ..even tried a new server.

We have no choice but to change to a different track ...sorry I have tried my best.

Damn, I really like this track...lets do SPA!!!

Keep it in The States! VIR, Bridgehampton etcetala :inlove:

......or Brands GP, Paul Ricard, Algarve

@Fallenangel22 Watkins Glen is amazing, was really looking forward to it too. Added bonus; it has run off areas where I always c0ck up:laugh:

Last edited:
Excellent choice Track Meister! @Buster , "Some Say, it's a 'safe' circuit" :p
durex.jpg

...and before you even think about it, yes, it is better when there's rubber on the race line:whistling:

Hi! Glad I'm signed up but I have to admit that I'm new to racing online in Assetto Corsa (sorry!) How can I find the practice sever?

Practice server is now up and running

In content manager go to the "online" tab and search "raced" ...you should now see several of our servers ..enter the correct one RACEDEPARTMENT.COM :thumbsup:

If you are using the default to run the sim, enter into the game, click on the drive icon, then the online tab. Once again search "raced" ..you should now see several of our servers...enter the correct one :thumbsup:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.