AC GT3 @ Bathurst - Sunday 31 March 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Now thats a good bit of good news, Craig, glad your back with us.

i shall celebrate your return with a drive in a ........

McLaren 650.:)

I'm going to sit this one out, not a fan of bumper cars. That is not a cut on the other drivers, it's the track.... invisible bumpers and water (sky) in a lot of ditches just isn't rac'in.

I'm going to sit this one out, not a fan of bumper cars. That is not a cut on the other drivers, it's the track.... invisible bumpers and water (sky) in a lot of ditches just isn't rac'in.

There is some weird contact you can get on this version.

There is a much more accurate rip out there but RD won’t support it so this is what we get.

The track itself is fun but might be worth turning damage off for a 90min race due to invisible barriers.

There is some weird contact you can get on this version.

There is a much more accurate rip out there but RD won’t support it so this is what we get.

The track itself is fun but might be worth turning damage off for a 90min race due to invisible barriers.

We have raced on this track on many occasions before, and never had any issues, so although I do not doubt your word, it can not be that much of a problem..we even used this track for our xmas special event, with no problems :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Fine with my John ..I thought I would ask the question because of ACC, but then I believe that ACC will soon run every evening anyway :thumbsup:
If they run it too often, after the novelty's warn off imo it'll soon burn out: not enough tracks & cars yet, very possibly intimidating for the less experienced, missing the huge choice of cars we get in AC... and it's new, with lots of bugs:ninja:

Not knocking ACC, downloaded it a few days ago and was really looking forward to having a play - first impression is the interface is all over the place, and it's not recognising my sound card in-game FFS! :laugh::roflmao:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back