AC GT3 @ Bathurst - Sunday 31 March 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sorry guys, my wheel seems to be broken. At first I lost FF completely in qualifying, then suddenly in race it came back like with 100000 % FF..
Trying to fix this but seems like I will need a new wheel base.:poop::cry::thumbsdown:

I am so sorry for all the guys like @Medilloni that I harmed in turn 1. My pedal board moved forwards so I couldn't brake enough. I don't have a Playseat or something like that. That is also the reason I left the race, without decent braking I would hit probably others and off course it isn't any fun either. Pity after being 5th in qualify, my best result so far. :(

Last edited:
sorry craig. my net issues only got worse. eventually my car started ghosting and skipping also. didn't want to ruin anyones race so dropped while i was all alone.

Was fun while it lasted.

Kudos to the winner. ... wow. Best I can manage is a ... Deary me. Sorry for the contact with the audi early on. I thought you had seen me going on the inside. My connection to server crashed and then I basically had a hotlap session ^^ Still, perserverence wins places and I finished 9th. Whoooo

Edit times CD

Last edited by a moderator:
Disappointed with the very low number of drivers, eleven started the race, but soon down to nine, due to unexpected problems for the drivers, it is normally, well over double this amount of drivers.

Not sure where or what next week, but hope you will all join :thumbsup:

Congrads to the podiums ..very well done :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I am so sorry for all the guys like.... @Medilloni that I harmed in turn 1.
No worries Han, I had a *sticking throttle throughout, this stuff happens:) Rejoined second to last so finished 3rd after thinking I might get 4th/5th (before ppl had problems), well I'm happy with that. I'd have never kept with @demetri @enzo Fazi and @RobertR1 that's for sure, so congrats to Dmitri and Enzo, commiserations to Robert!

My apologies to @Kek700 Ernie for the hefty nudge into The Cutting, with my throttle problems I should have been more cautious... and congrats for your great result:)

Ey up @Craig Dunkley , great track choice yet again, massive thanks for tonight and looking forward to the next one:thumbsup:

Edit: I had no idea we were on 60 mins and not 90mins until the race finished:roflmao:

* Getting a bit tired of the Logitec G920 going through potentiometers faster than, err, a very fast thing:thumbsdown:

Last edited:
Felt for @Miguel Batista on the last lap, to lose it there with two drivers close
by you, most difficult, It’s bad enough there, even if you get the line wrong into
first of those series of walled slow bends.
But all was well in the end. Mainly thanks to Miguel managing to contain it all.:thumbsup:
That was a difficult race, why it was not a full field, i cannot imagine why. i suppose
as you say, the start of ACC did not help.:(

Disappointed with the very low number of drivers, eleven started the race, but soon down to nine, due to unexpected problems for the drivers, it is normally, well over double this amount of drivers.

Not sure where or what next week, but hope you will all join :thumbsup:

Congrads to the podiums ..very well done :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
I think there's a bit of distraction with the novelty of ACC which imo, with its lack of content, will slow down soon. Do grids get smaller in summertime (daylight, things to do etc) anyway?

I thought we were at Okayama International next week? I hope so, I've been eating Sushi and watched Anime all week to get myself ready:D:p

Yeah, more racers would have been nice. It's too bad that they decided to have an ACC event at the same time as we had ours. I personally don't care about ACC since it is buggy and doesn't support triple screens yet

Congrats to the podium guys. Pity it didn't came to a real family battle considering I had a better start than @Enzo Fazzi and a fair chance of ending in front of him after turn 1. I really hope there will be more drivers next week because for me I the variety of tracks @Craig Dunkley gives us, have a lot of added value. :thumbsup:

I think the track might have turned some off. It's a very steep learning curve at Bathurst. I just don't understand it though when people commit to something and don't show. It's not a good personality trait.
Still enjoyed it though as every race so far has introduced me to a new track which is brilliant for a newb.

Thanks Craig as always :thumbsup:

I think there's a bit of distraction with the novelty of ACC which imo, with its lack of content, will slow down soon. Do grids get smaller in summertime (daylight, things to do etc) anyway?

I thought we were at Okayama International next week? I hope so, I've been eating Sushi and watched Anime all week to get myself ready:D:p

Yes John, I think I will just stick with the schedule. Of course our low numbers where due to ACC. There may not be enough GT3 support for both sims to run on the same night. Will just need to monitor this as time goes on, we need to remember that soon, there will be triple screen support and more tracks are on the way with ACC.

I am happy to continue with GT3 whilst we get the interest, I have always said that we need at least 10 drivers in any event, to make it successful :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back