AC GT3 @ Bathurst - Sunday 31 March 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Yes John, I think I will just stick with the schedule. Of course our low numbers where due to ACC. There may not be enough GT3 support for both sims to run on the same night. Will just need to monitor this as time goes on, we need to remember that soon, there will be triple screen support and more tracks are on the way with ACC.

I am happy to continue with GT3 whilst we get the interest, I have always said that we need at least 10 drivers in any event, to make it successful :thumbsup:

I think it's a combination of ACC and the track. 90mins at bathurst is a lot of concentration so you really need to be on it for a majority of the lap vs silverstone where a lapse in concentration isn't going to ruin the race as much.

i have always wondered why Gt3 sunday was not made into a points series, sort of championship.
That would go some way to solving the attrition rate!:geek:
But i suppose that goes against its design purpose, a casual Sunday Gt3 race for everyone.
One week you struggle to get in by Tuesday next week it is still half full on Friday.
Maybe it is what it-is.:)

I had already signed up to the ACC race not knowing this was on until later. However, I wish I didn't bother with ACC as it's not ready as there are far too many bugs and I won't be racing again until full release (others have said the same). With that said I'm not around this Sunday so won't be able to join you.

I tried the race on acc yesterday (my first race after spa with us a long time ago)

It was a bad choice I must confess.

Next one will be for sure with you on assetto corsa . ACC just doesnt work for online.

Forgot to mention this on TS after the race; I didn't know we switched from 90 mins to 60 - then in the race I thought the race countdown must be wrong :O_o:, so blindly stuck to my cunning plan of starting with 45 mins fuel, then half way another 45 mins fuel... 15 mins before the race ended:roflmao::laugh:

I too had a cunning plan, 3 pit stops, all based around 30 min of racing. So when the race was
cut to 60min the cunning plan still worked.:):).

sometime “you” just can’t do anything wrong.:rolleyes:

i wish my real life went like this.:(

My TS wasn’t working right so I must have missed that comms. If we were only doing 60mins I would have kept softs and picked up a lot of pace. It wouldn’t have fixed my net issues but would have been more fun driving.

Forgot to mention this on TS after the race; I didn't know we switched from 90 mins to 60 - then in the race I thought the race countdown must be wrong :O_o:, so blindly stuck to my cunning plan of starting with 45 mins fuel, then half way another 45 mins fuel... 15 mins before the race ended:roflmao::laugh:
I had the same tactic but it turned out that 1 liter would have been more than sufficient:roflmao::cry:

Felt for @Miguel Batista on the last lap, to lose it there with two drivers close
by you, most difficult, It’s bad enough there, even if you get the line wrong into
first of those series of walled slow bends.
But all was well in the end. Mainly thanks to Miguel managing to contain it all.:thumbsup:
That was a difficult race, why it was not a full field, i cannot imagine why. i suppose
as you say, the start of ACC did not help.:(
Oh, my race was already ruined by then. Got internet connection issues (again) and was disconnected from the server so I had to rejoin and was probably 4 or 5 laps down by then. I was attempting to drive like Vettel and I think I was quite successful.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 349 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 481 38.9%