AC GT3 @ Bathurst - Saturday 13th February 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Chee
Welcome mate, be warned it gets really addictive hahahaha what car are you thinking of running?
Cheers mate, probably the Nissan. I only got the game a couple of days ago.... I can get a mid 2:10 in the Nissan.. Need to work on consistency though... Either way, here for the fun....... I'll just try and keep out of everyone's way.

Chee

Cheers mate, probably the Nissan. I only got the game a couple of days ago.... I can get a mid 2:10 in the Nissan.. Need to work on consistency though... Either way, here for the fun....... I'll just try and keep out of everyone's way.
The nissan is a beast, bloody good lap time as well especially since you've only had it a few days, beats my best and I've had it for years :D

Chee

mid 2.10s holy cow, I am assuming and hoping that's in single player on a 100% track grip? because that's almost my best time after more than a year on assetto

FYI some of us will be on my server tonight for a practice session from about 9.00 AEST onwards if you would like to join us and get some important info on apps etc
jump on teamspeak with us and the sniper server.

Cheers

mid 2.10s holy cow, I am assuming and hoping that's in single player on a 100% track grip? because that's almost my best time after more than a year on assetto

FYI some of us will be on my server tonight for a practice session from about 9.00 AEST onwards if you would like to join us and get some important info on apps etc
jump on teamspeak with us and the sniper server.

Cheers
Yep, single player, not sure of the track grip or any other settings. As I said, consistency is my issue. Most of the time I'm around a 2:12..... I'll just hang out at the back tomorrow to get a feel for the whole online race thing... Just here to have fun.... Would love to join you tonight, but Jim is around (Jim Beam), so ill have to see how I'm am by 21:00.:(

Yep, single player, not sure of the track grip or any other settings. As I said, consistency is my issue. Most of the time I'm around a 2:12..... I'll just hang out at the back tomorrow to get a feel for the whole online race thing... Just here to have fun.... Would love to join you tonight, but Jim is around (Jim Beam), so ill have to see how I'm am by 21:00.:(
Yer jim seems to like to hang around a bit:)

Hey guys, seems like these AC nights are always run on a Saturday night? Myself and a fews mates would love to join in, but Saturdays is not usually any good for us... hoping some future events might be on other nights?

Hey guys, seems like these AC nights are always run on a Saturday night? Myself and a fews mates would love to join in, but Saturdays is not usually any good for us... hoping some future events might be on other nights?
Hi mate,

We used to be run multiple events during the week for the AU club, however people would tend to pick one event as their main event for the week and then the other races would be hugely underpopulated. However, if the demand is there for a mid-week race, then I can certainly organise for that to happen.

How does Tuesday or Wednesday sound?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back