AC GT2 @ Watkins Glen Boot (w/chicane) - Fri 29Jun18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I hope to run ... put me in reserve call the police (911) ... if someone has a setup that you can pass on me ;)
Two questions that I do not have very clear in the rules ... 1. If you qualify with Soft tires, you should start with that compound? 2. When you enter Boxes must use another compound of tires or still the same. The rules of F1 apply.

Last edited:
I hope to run ... put me in reserve call the police (911) ... if someone has a setup that you can pass on me ;)
Two questions that I do not have very clear in the rules ... 1. If you qualify with Soft tires, you should start with that compound? 2. When you enter Boxes must use another compound of tires or still the same. The rules of F1 apply.

eh ? ..this is a GT2 race not Formula 1 :confused: ...I think you have posted on the wrong thread my friend ;)

@Buster is correct. You run whatever you want too.

I thought I was ready until I found out that I had to race on H and have to find those 2 sec to shave off. Hard task to achieve for my amateur skills :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back