AC GT2 @ Watkins Glen Boot (w/chicane) - Fri 29Jun18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Bobby Pennington ...thanks for hosting this :thumbsup:...made a silly rookie mistake ..qualify setup, 4 good laps then race over :cry:

Sorry can not join on Sat, Hospital all day and I am guessing I will not be back till late and fit for nothing ....If you get TS Notifier working, please let me in on the secret :thumbsup:

Nice combo.
Three things happened on my pitstop that held me back.
My preset for tires did not come up though I did have one.
After setting the pit actions nothing happened, seems I was out of my pitbox!
A call on TS was not available as I had forgotten to take my "away" sign off and could not speak!

Time lost but still a fun drive for me.
Thanks Bobby and RD for the event :thumbsup:

Nice combo.
Three things happened on my pitstop that held me back.
My preset for tires did not come up though I did have one.
After setting the pit actions nothing happened, seems I was out of my pitbox!
A call on TS was not available as I had forgotten to take my "away" sign off and could not speak!

Time lost but still a fun drive for me.
Thanks Bobby and RD for the event :thumbsup:
Oh man that all sucks. I'm glad you liked the combo.

It was my pleasure and I appreciate the thanks;)

Thanks Bobby for this event, your setup was very helpful ... unfortunately I did not have time to practice with him ... braking reference points, curve in and out, etc. .. my first online race ... I had a lot of fun, my hands were muffled, a bad calculation of fuel and I had to enter the pits twice ... the next one I think will go better ... I think !! ;)

Thanks Bobby for this event, your setup was very helpful ... unfortunately I did not have time to practice with him ... braking reference points, curve in and out, etc. .. my first online race ... I had a lot of fun, my hands were muffled, a bad calculation of fuel and I had to enter the pits twice ... the next one I think will go better ... I think !! ;)
So glad you enjoyed it Jorge. Always nice to have a friendly new person join us here in Club Hooligan:D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back