AC GT2/E @ Monza - Friday July 21st 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Looks like too much fun to miss! Seems like country is important here (except for Lorenzo, sorry they don't have a Brazilian car to race) so it is my patriotic duty to sign up with the all American Corvette, Thanks Bobby.
You come to Europe with your loud Corvette and we will fight you on the track with all the svelte beauty and sophisticated engineering we have with our Italian and German beauties my friend ;-)
122809_3.jpg

porsche_911_rsr_29.jpeg

;-)

It's on.

Gloves have been thrown.

We will see a battle of more epic proportions than Ford vs. Ferrari vs. Porsche of the late 60's has ever been.

The mid field is cooking and no man shall leave The Battle of Monza without their best effort to take the crown of coolest racer of the slow bunch.

We will make Dr. Ferdinand Porsche and Enzo Ferrari proud !

;-)

The mid field is cooking and no man shall leave The Battle of Monza without their best effort to take the crown of coolest racer of the slow bunch.
Battle lines have been drawn as Chancellor Dirk Schtikenzeefence has declared war. I humbly accept this challenge, but I may be doing so as a spy:sneaky:
We will make Dr. Ferdinand Porsche and Enzo Ferrari proud !
What about Dr. Henry Ford:laugh::p:D

Hey guys, cant really do the race and Id love to. Here's an old setup of mine it can go faster but I cant setup the car so the rear is more stable. Change tires to soft and maybe a click higher for 2nd gear if needed.

This is for Porsche RSR, sorry for the omission

Attachments

• Q v2.ini
    1.8 KB · Views: 241
Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements