AC GT2/E @ Monza - Friday July 21st 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
It's a flaw in the normal launcher too. When the server is set for a timed race it always shows a crazy number of laps for some reason.

Thanks for the race guys !!

Ya1NoXP.jpg

@Bobby Pennington

My apologies for bombing out mate, but in light of the fact my race was ruined by poor form got to me, it’s extremely disappointing that even after all the pre race talk re 1st turn mayhem, someone still created carnage and ruined other drivers races.

I do feel a restart was in order due to the fact so many guys were affected by the incident, but that was your call and I respect the decision to allow the race to continue.

I will not be reporting it as I don’t think a 1 month ban teaches anything, just pisses people off, and potentially creates a bad taste so they don’t return period, which is not what we want to see.

I’m taking a few weeks off from online events, as right now I’m pretty pissed off, I spent many hours honing my laps, and this was my reward?. Sorry If I’m coming across as a cry baby, but if you spent as many hours as I did practicing, you too would be as disappointed as I am, this is why I rarely practice, it saves all that disappointment come race day.

Cheers

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back