AC GT2/E @ Monza - Friday July 21st 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Then he complains about Monza…he can't have fun if he's slower than anyone else with that car...;)
Oh you can have fun in ANY car around ANY track, as long as the car is made by a GERMAN manufacturer or you adjust the yaw angle accordingly should the track not suit preferences.

You can calculate the exact fun you will gain depending on vehicle choice by this formula:

> German + < yaw angle = > yaw angle + < German = fun constant

fun constant = 84.819469017461947562075629302846 (new atomic scale)

only exception to this formula is:

> German + > yaw angle = exceptional fun

Here is an example of our beloved chancellor Angela Merkel.
A portrait has been taken of her right after she raced with different vehicles around Monza.
She clearly had fun in a Porsche 911 (left image) and not so much fun in a Ferrari (right image):

angela-merkel-fun and no fun comparison.jpg

I wish you all exceptional fun on Saturday mornings race - looking forward to it ;-)

Looks like too much fun to miss! Seems like country is important here (except for Lorenzo, sorry they don't have a Brazilian car to race) so it is my patriotic duty to sign up with the all American Corvette, Thanks Bobby.

Looks like too much fun to miss! Seems like country is important here (except for Lorenzo, sorry they don't have a Brazilian car to race) so it is my patriotic duty to sign up with the all American Corvette, Thanks Bobby.

you guys should give us brazilians more love and race metalmoro's ( or stock cars ) on automobilista ahahahah

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 187 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 366 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 509 39.0%