ACC GT World Challenge Europe Endurance @ Spa Francorchamps - Saturday 2nd May 2020

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Paul (or anyone who knows), plz help, I don't wanna TS get in the way of taking part tonight. I installed it and everything seems fine. But which server do I connect to? ACC? RC?...
Also: in the settings menu a mic test was succesful. When I logged onto an RD-server (think it was ACC) for testing I couldn't hear my voice though? Normal? Should I be concerned?
Sry, I never used TS before. And also sry for asking all this rather late. Installed it tuesday, but just found out :/

I am confused. What time does the qualifying session starts? I thought it was 12:00 UTC but right now it says free practise for another 5 hours in the server
Edit: It seems it's at 18:20, my mistake i guess

I am confused. What time does the qualifying session starts? I thought it was 12:00 UTC but right now it says free practise for another 5 hours in the server
Edit: It seems it's at 18:20, my mistake i guess

Please read the opening post for event times

Practice: 17:50 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 18:20 UTC (30 minutes)
Race: 18:55 UTC (144 minutes 2.4 hrs)

Paul (or anyone who knows), plz help, I don't wanna TS get in the way of taking part tonight. I installed it and everything seems fine. But which server do I connect to? ACC? RC?...
Also: in the settings menu a mic test was succesful. When I logged onto an RD-server (think it was ACC) for testing I couldn't hear my voice though? Normal? Should I be concerned?
Sry, I never used TS before. And also sry for asking all this rather late. Installed it tuesday, but just found out :/

If you are around, I'll jump on TS and offer you some help. I have just under 2 hours to spare from now, got a fitness session at 3pm on zoom.

Hi, first post here but very interesting in joining this if there is any free space? Appreciate I'm new here but long time lurker and quite involved with the Chris Haye Sim Racing group on Discord so I'm sure I can be vouched for.

Not particularly quick but absolutely love Spa...

Will sign up to premium if need be!

Hi, first post here but very interesting in joining this if there is any free space? Appreciate I'm new here but long time lurker and quite involved with the Chris Haye Sim Racing group on Discord so I'm sure I can be vouched for.

Not particularly quick but absolutely love Spa...

Will sign up to premium if need be!

You are more than welcome, just need to upgrade your account to take part

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 113 88.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 22 17.2%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 21 16.4%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 17 13.3%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 39 30.5%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 47 36.7%