ACC GT World Challenge Europe Endurance @ Spa Francorchamps - Saturday 2nd May 2020

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Didnt spot the 2 stop mandatory thing, ruins some of my plans, but ill find a solution.
Also, time multiplyer seems to have gone back to 5x for the race?? Thought it had changed to 3x? (just clarifying what to expect)

God damit, i have to sit out this one too.
Due to constant network dropouts the last two weeks, that i thought would get solved with my new modem today (it didn't), i'm guaranteed not to be able to do any racing beyond 30 minutes.

God damit, i have to sit out this one too.
Due to constant network dropouts the last two weeks, that i thought would get solved with my new modem today (it didn't), i'm guaranteed not to be able to do any racing beyond 30 minutes.

Are you on wifi? When the connection drops does the line go down or can you still reach your router locally? I guess an ethernet cable isn't an option?

Paul can you please Add Papp Lászlo to the same server where im racing hes a real life friend aswell and we would like to race together . Thank you

Are you on wifi? When the connection drops does the line go down or can you still reach your router locally? I guess an ethernet cable isn't an option?

Nah, I'm picky about these things, and everything except my mobile phone is wired. At this point i can safely say i have tried everything, except for work on the cable that actually runs to my house back to the ISP, so this will probably result in multiple "we will send a tech". And it sadly won't happen today or tomorrow.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 429 69.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 267 43.2%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 285 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 126 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 168 27.2%
Back