GSC2013 v1.10 Bug Report thread

Hi Reiza,
I don't know if you are aware, or if you even intend this feature to be used but I thought I should report it.

I tried editing the plr file, in particular the 'number of race sessions'.
I changed it to 3, and it worked very well:
race 1 starts according to qualifying positions, then race 2 is a reversal of race 1's results, the race 2 is a final between the top 6 cars. OK so far.
Everything works fine if I run them one after the other in the same game session,
but if I try to quit the game after race 1, the game freezes. I have to Ctrl Alt Del to close it down.
Not sure if anything can be done, but it was a good way of running endurance distances totalling 3 to 5 hrs, so it's a shame its not possible to quit between the sessions.

Not my PC screen shot but taken from our club event..
Never experienced it my self yet. but 2 guys had this problem tonight
gsc_2013_12_13_20_06_18_671-jpg.46531

Last edited:
Hello, I'm having a problem! Where Low GSC F.Truck 2013 or 2013, and will install several errors occur in the installation and the installation does not finish ..

Anyone know what this is? Have I downloaded a number of different links and the error continues .. Does Reiza could post in Torrents games?

Or when will the Prompt Release of Two Games in shops to buy the game on DVD? :(

This is the proper file. Not sure why that happened but we will put up on GSC Sync tomorrow along with a few more to correct a couple of bugs that have been spotted.

So if you spot more, please post here :)

Just wanted to let you guys know, a few days ago i installed the trial, bought the game, activated it and came across the strange camera bug because F3_cockpitinfoB was still empty! So i don't know if the trial still is up to date! I want to run the GSC Sync but im afraid to lose my mods!

FFB is not available in a joypad only rumble effects. :)

Rupe, are you sure the rubble effects work on a game pad? I tried with a wired Xbox 360 controller and got nothing. I personally use a G27, but I wanted to try out the 360 pad for my non-wheel friends. The hope was to get them to buy the game and use the 360 pad, which would in turn motivate them to buy a wheel. :)

The problem is that without any rumble effects at all, the game really suffers. I had posted a message earlier about this as soon as I got the game, but never had a definitive answer.

So am I experiencing a bug with this game and my 360 controller, or does it not truly provide any rumble effects in this game?

Thanks

OK I have a bug to report. It seems that the option to turn off throttle-lift is not working. I have attempted to turn the option off using my PLR file like so: Auto Lift="0". However this has no effect. I was driving the minis around last night and could definitely upshift without lifting my foot off the gas.

For the record I am using my H-shifter (TH8RS) and manually blipping the throttle for downshifts (using clutch).

If I have misunderstood what this option does, please let me know.

:cool:

Another issue: are the minis supposed to have such a huge deadzone on the throttle pedal? I just tested mine and my foot was nearly 50% to the floor! All my deadzones are set to 0 in-game.
Thanks

• Deleted member 130869

I'm getting connection lost when running on a friend's server. I can join but shortly afterwards when I am running on track I get "connection lost." We've both run the sync and others were able to join just fine while I struggled.
I tried another GSC server and it was running fine although I was alone on track. One thing I noticed was when clicking Multiplayer that the game was seemingly hanging up, taking longer than it used to get to the racecast page. The funny thing is nothing had changed from the last time I was online this Wednesday, so I'm completely clueless and open to suggestions.

Also another bug, with the Stock V8 championship my game keeps crashing when it tries to load Brasilia. I think its because there needs to be 2 more garage spaces because the max is only 32.

Edit: The track doesn't crash for a single race, but i suspect this same issue will also happen for Velopark in the championship since the max grid is 30.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea