i currently working on drivers helmet and outfit color to match career mode cup cars base color (non original 10 team) like Mini Miglia Caterham etc
Capture.PNG
also i compile all painted racing tire from UDegani and Shino tenshi / Philip Heck in addition to my painted wheel that match 10 original team color to add more horsepower fun :). its very tedious work tho, while do some research to find out what tire used in real life event during 2012-2014 period since most in game event are fictional but also i just don't want all racing tire sidewall are painted randomly nor blank.
Capture.PNGCapture.PNG

i currently working on drivers helmet and outfit color to match career mode cup cars base color (non original 10 team) like Mini Miglia Caterham etc
View attachment 442547
also i compile all painted racing tire from UDegani and Shino tenshi / Philip Heck in addition to my painted wheel that match 10 original team color to add more horsepower fun :). its very tedious work tho, while do some research to find out what tire used in real life event during 2012-2014 period since most in game event are fictional but also i just don't want all racing tire sidewall are painted randomly nor blank.
View attachment 442549View attachment 442550

That sounds just straight up awesome and if you ever post it up I'll be sure to download it and 5 star it. And again, thank you so much for fixing the helmets and taking the time to put all the work into it. It has completely brought the game back to life for me; immersion wise. I know it's such a silly issue but what a power play from you! Thank you a thousand times.

I know that self-praise stinks, but I'm proud to introduce you my finished BTCC 2016 skin pack after only 5 years. :( Ok, I didn't work continuously on the skinpack, there was a break of several years for various reasons. All in all, I've been working on the complete skin pack for a year, with research, with playtests, with the subsequent changes. It was hate at times, but I still really enjoy playing the touring car classes in Grid Autosport.

But maybe the remaining Grid Autosport players, so all 5 :roflmao: including me, would like to take a look at the skin pack. There is an incredible amount of work in it, so I would be very happy about a nice comment or a positive rating. It wasn't just creating the skins. That's fun for me. But it was completely grueling for hours and even more hours to look for the sponsors from the www. And then I keep finding out that many companies no longer exist and I had to create half of the stickers myself.

After all, it should look good, it's the year of the Lord 2022 and not 1995 anymore, so real 4K textures were a must for me. Well, enough written. Just have a look at the download section of Grid Autosport. Many thanks in advance. It's a shame that Codemasters didn't make a real BTCC game after Toca and Toca 2, I played the games for hundreds of hours back then and that probably explains my love for BTCC and not the boring German DTM. :D

Last edited:
Hey there, Ive been a big fan of the earlier grid titles, having played the first three, Grid, Grid 2, and Grid: A, Ive enjoyed them quite a lot, however, since some of the latest Windows 10 Updates, or Steam updates, Grid Autosport has become increasingly harder to play, the thing is, on windows 7 and earlier versions of W10 it was quite playable, but now, it has this VERY annoying stuttering, it sometimes goes from 40 FPS as normal, with Medium settings on to 24, 20 or even 19 FPS, and then it goes back up again, How the hell does this happen? I have also F1 2012 , F1 2013, Dirt 3, Even Dirt Rally, none of these games have those framerate dips, that are as bad as that, maybe only F1 2012 and Dirt 3, but at least they are manageable, why are the framerate dips so big in Grid Autosport? It HAS to be some problem between the game, Windows, Directx and Steam, or something, how can it run absolutely normal and sudenly start those framerate dips? also sometime, out of nowhere, I am driving normal, and SUDDENLY, the Car starts Steering to one side, as if the wheel Just locked, and I crash into a Wall, other times the Throttle Seems to just stick into the bottom, and the car goes straight ahead an crashes into a wall, or it suddenly starts braking to a halt and go backwards, Again with the SAME controller, i have driven with NO Problems, in other games, Like Assetto Corsa, F1 2012, F1 2013, Dirt Rally, How the hell is this Happening?, if anyone knows, that would be so awesome

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back