Hi guys, I have an issue with GRID Autosport on PC.

I'm using Fanatec Turbo S with the CSR 6 gear H Shifter CSR 6 gear H Shifter(https://www.fanatec.com/au-en/shifters/csr-shifter-set-au.html), and the Turbo S pedal.

I already set the difficulty to manual H Shifter+Clutch but I can see that my H shifter & clutch is not recognized by the game.

My driver and firmware are updated to the latest. Calibration of wheel and shifter has been performed as well. I also checked in the Fanatec Wheel Properties program which comes with the driver, and I can see my shifter is actually working fine.

Is there any solution for this?
Thanks

Last edited:
Grid Autosport mobile.jpg

Codemasters have been pretty prolific in recent weeks with the release of F1 2017 and DiRT 4, now adding another "new" racing game - Grid Autosport is going mobile.

Released initially for the console and PC all the way back in 2014, Codemasters have confirmed a new mobile version of the title, fully feature complete, will be added to iOS and Android in the coming weeks.

Set to make use of tilt and touch controls to produce "a mix of simulation and arcade" handling models, the newly confirmed mobile title is intended to reproduce the same kind of experience console players have enjoyed these last few years. Considerable in size for a mobile game, the new version of Grid Autosport looks set to include 80 + racing cars and over 100 circuit configurations when it debuts later this year, plus the entire collection of post release add on content that came to the original title, making Grid one of the most expansive racing games to ever appear on mobile devices.

No exact launch date has been confirmed by the development team, however to build up some anticipation Codemasters have produced a nice new trailer which can be seen below:

Grid Autosport Mobile has been developed by Feral Interactive in partnership with Codemasters.

For more Grid Autosport news and discussion, either on mobile, console or PC, head over to the Grid Autosport sub forum and get yourself engaged with your fellow community members.

Grid Autosport mobile 2.jpg
Grid Autosport mobile 4.jpg
Grid Autosport mobile 3.jpg

Does a mobile version of Grid Autosport appeal to you? How do you feel about mobile racing games? Would you be interested in purchasing this once it releases? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
View attachment 211762
Codemasters have been pretty prolific in recent weeks with the release of F1 2017 and DiRT 4, now adding another "new" racing game - Grid Autosport is going mobile.

Released initially for the console and PC all the way back in 2014, Codemasters have confirmed a new mobile version of the title, fully feature complete, will be added to iOS and Android in the coming weeks.

Set to make use of tilt and touch controls to produce "a mix of simulation and arcade" handling models, the newly confirmed mobile title is intended to reproduce the same kind of experience console players have enjoyed these last few years. Considerable in size for a mobile game, the new version of Grid Autosport looks set to include 80 + racing cars and over 100 circuit configurations when it debuts later this year, plus the entire collection of post release add on content that came to the original title, making Grid one of the most expansive racing games to ever appear on mobile devices.

No exact launch date has been confirmed by the development team, however to build up some anticipation Codemasters have produced a nice new trailer which can be seen below:

Grid Autosport Mobile has been developed by Feral Interactive in partnership with Codemasters.

For more Grid Autosport news and discussion, either on mobile, console or PC, head over to the Grid Autosport sub forum and get yourself engaged with your fellow community members.

View attachment 211763 View attachment 211764 View attachment 211766

Does a mobile version of Grid Autosport appeal to you? How do you feel about mobile racing games? Would you be interested in purchasing this once it releases? Let us know in the comments section below!
View attachment 211762

View attachment 211763 View attachment 211764 View attachment 211766

Nooooooooooooooo||||

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back