Grand Prix 4

Sauber C33 v2.0 Final version
- New shape updates (engine cockpit fin modified since
Brazil))
- Brazil and Abu Dhabi textures liveries.

v0jM1gV.png

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/qkl8wnu1i85asgo/Sauber_C33_V3_Excalibur.7z

i saw this in my local CEX for 2.50 i loved these when i was young. However was worried that i didnt run or was the placebo effect and its not as good as stuff these day. So didnt buy...

Is there FFB?

By the way the cars look like they turn they look weird, are they being played with a pad?

i saw this in my local CEX for 2.50 i loved these when i was young. However was worried that i didnt run or was the placebo effect and its not as good as stuff these day. So didnt buy...

Is there FFB?

By the way the cars look like they turn they look weird, are they being played with a pad?

The handling is a bit worse than modern stuff, but still playable. The main reason I still play it a lot, is because of the default game's intelligent and also well-balanced AI. You can do a whole 17-race season, 90 minutes, with mid-race saves, vs. the AI, and it will feel like you've raced with real actual humans. 3rd party mods, however, are less well-balanced in many cases.

Also, the tracks are pretty accurate, as they were done with GPS data, which is seemingly very accurate to create the actual layouts, although I'm pretty sure it doesn't show bumps etc. like laser scanning does.

I have found some good settings for my G27 that feel pretty good now, and there is indeed FFB, but the main attraction is racing against the good AI.

Thank You Dewald Nel;

Unfortunately, changing the texture disappeared logo shell, I groped reinserting i have a black version also and is all ok, if have tima i post here.

Bye.

Greetings to all,

I wanted to do a little Christmas gift for any interested parties that I'm making a mod for 2015, but I have already done a preview of the same year and is already available for download

You are cautioned that the mod is not complete there are still several things, but already makes the idea of what may be the final release, those who should be interested, I can release the link download via private message, do not release on the forum for a matter of education, unless authorized by the managers.

Thank you all.

Merry Christmas to all.

Hey there chaps, I wondered if you could help me. I have installed gp4 and the required patches and whenever I download CSM my norton always removes it from my pc, I have tried disabling norton but to no avail is there away around this and have any of you experienced this problem if so how did you get around this.
Thanks in advance.

Hey there chaps, I wondered if you could help me. I have installed gp4 and the required patches and whenever I download CSM my norton always removes it from my pc, I have tried disabling norton but to no avail is there away around this and have any of you experienced this problem if so how did you get around this.
Thanks in advance.
Don't have Norton, and never experienced it myself, but it's a common problem that some antivirs false detect CSM as a virus. Making an exception rule normally should do the trick.

Imagine this game coming to Steam in HD, fully patched, multiplayer fixed, made compatible with new hardware drivers and without any official license (including a comphrehensive skin, name and performance in-game editor). :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

That would be excellent. It really would. But it's not to shabby right now after its modded.
:thumbsup:

192cb491-67d6-4fbd-ae75-5bb5a6b8ad76_zpsa0ad727c.png

07387f90-461c-45cd-b0d7-ce870c87db6b_zps67c2ab67.png

gpx_0033_zpsfab94b70.png

Yes Aidan, getting an interview from Sir Geoff by a member from our community was just unexpected and an amazing gift. Very interesting to know how he works and what he is doing, now. A shame that GP5 won't see the light but maybe it is possible to make a new race sim game (without the official F1 license). The modders could handle this, as they do since 2002. This is how GP4 is still alive and also because GP4 is still a reference regarding AI and physics, despite time and new racing simulations games. Realism is not only graphics;)

... Like the Monty Pythons used to say: "And now, somethig totally different.."

Here is a preview of the Lotus F1 E23 Hybrid (Barcelona version)

cdZuRD1.png

And you can watch a 3D preview, here: https://sketchfab.com/models/8b7581294e1f49b982cbf4ac6528c75d

The car will be ready for Melbourne (maybe before if they don't bring new modifications to Barcelona Testings II) :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.