Grand Prix 4

i remeber playing this 3 years ago, i was in a B.A.R in a championship season and beating Michael Schumacher to win the Championship by 1 point down to the wire in Japan, plus i pretended it was the year 2003, because i pretended that i was a long running driver that started in 1994 (With GP2 of course)

i pretended i had a racing career from 1994-2016

if you want i will show you a list of teams i had been with in that pretend career

Amazing how a game so old can nail the look of a race so perfectly, even better than current games.

Yes it is. If only any of the coding houses could employ someone with the passion that Geoff Crammond had. The likes of PCars and their all to eager to make it consolised have ruined any chance of ever getting a decent GP sim ever again. Codemasters also went down the pretty without substance route and failed time and time again. No passion see.

GP4, i should have that disc here still, but i am searching for 30 minutes in my little sim collection but ill be damned that i can't find it anymore :(

I bought my copy on ebay for pretty cheap and my Momo Black still kind of works and is the only wheel I have compatible unless somebody knows how to get a G27 working on it I would be happy to listen to any insight on this. Also there is a movie documentary called "Bedrooms to Billions" featuring the pioneer developers of the UK gaming industry and Geoff does a short interview in March 2013 about some of his early experiences. Hopefully this bit of attention will get him to want to code again.;)

I bought my copy on ebay for pretty cheap and my Momo Black still kind of works and is the only wheel I have compatible unless somebody knows how to get a G27 working on it I would be happy to listen to any insight on this. Also there is a movie documentary called "Bedrooms to Billions" featuring the pioneer developers of the UK gaming industry and Geoff does a short interview in March 2013 about some of his early experiences. Hopefully this bit of attention will get him to want to code again.;)

My G27 works perfectly on GP4 ;) I never added any special settings to make it work, though.

I have a question with regards to the steering wheel, though. Is there any way to hide it, a mod or something? There is a visible disconnect between my wheel and the steering wheel on the screen, while the front wheels are still in time, and this lag can sometimes confuse me.

Yes, absolutely. You will find some updates on my website (link above)... but the second version (with the lower nose) will come soon.

By waiting, I have got something new to share....

X9AMbT9.png

Lf4KvSv.png

Download link: [url=http://www.mediafire.com/download/hst46w7c1w4cdcr/Ferrari_F14T_Excalibur.7z]Mediafire[/URL]

Can't get the G27 set up right in this.
Have to slow down to 3rd gear at Melbourne when turning left at that fast corner.

Any faster and the car spins wildly on the kerbs.

Anyone have the definitive g27 set up for GP 4?

Been experimenting with all the settings but hate the feeling of this sim with the g27.

Feels like you moving at 30 kmh in steering wheel view and the car feels like a semi truck going round slow corners.

Have the rotation at 240 and it still feels sluggish compared to 900 with Assetto Corsa which feels fanastic.

Being an old sim,it may need a rotation of 200.

Last edited:
The G27 feels bloody awful with GP4.
Can't get a feeling for it.

The best wheels for GP4 were the very older generation wheels with small rotation settings.

If I set a small rotation with the G27 though,the car slides all over the place and I just can't get that tight feel like the very old Thrustmaster wheel I used to own ten years ago which fit like a glove with GP4.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 364 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%