Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was pretty similar to yours, 1 race was a 200$ fine, 2 races was a 500$ fine and 3 races was a kick

It still gave me an idea so I guess it's the best to be fair and ask..
If you're referring to this sentence
The Grand Prix 4 AI based GrandPrixGames SuperLeague is the intellectual property of www.grandprixgames.org. No other grand prix gaming website can use this model without the express permission of the GrandPrixGames SuperLeague.
I think that is mainly about the performance system.
In one way or another small things like activity rules/calendar votes will always look similar.

I wouldn't consider your original activity rule suggestion as stolen/copied from the gpgsl. Have to admit I hadn't read it before it was deleted, just saw your and Jim's post, so I assumed it was.

anyway, I'll tag some new guys now. I won't tag the usual bunch I did in season 3, as it's not working..
Note that if everyone rejoins from season 3, there would be one team spot and two driver seats left, so if anyone replies only two of you (or more depending if someone retires) will be accepted. First come, first served.

@Jamie Cocks
@Smartbean
@Mane Goddard
@Tapio Rinneaho (what, maybe now you changed your mind after you joined forum racing :p last tag I promise)
@Steven Poirier
@Ben Herbert
@Andrew (cuz why not try a sim game :D)

I tag early as you still have 1,5 hours to vote for the final 2 tracks of the calendar!
(available choices: Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez, Monza GP, Kyalami, Estoril, Le Mans Petit Sarthe)

Yeah go on then
I'll guess that's a yes

I'll need this from you then :)
- If you're interested in joining the series please post it in the thread. What I need from you is:
Driver name (can be fictional, you don't have to use your real name, don't make it "Mr. Speed", or "Rain Master" though)

Nationality

Driver number (make sure it's not used! Look in the money tables to see which numbers are free)

Prefered Team (where you'd like to drive. The team needs to have an empty place though. If you want to start a new team, which you are only allowed if there is a team slot left, I need your team name, aswell as team nationality. There are no team managers, so you have to drive for it.)

Sponsors (for both qualifying and race), this only after I post the budgets though (soon)

Team livery (can use a default one from the DTM 2005-6, or DTM 2013 mods)

OPTIONAL: driver helmet.

British or do you insist it to be English?

also 44 is used, you can check here which numbers are used: (on the left are numbers)
bandicam-2015-03-22-16-09-56-863-jpg.86093

and finally, all current teams are full so you'd have to start your own, with someone else (maybe with @XenForo, you two are teammates in other series).
or
wait a bit until every participant from season 3 replies. Someone may be retiring, even though I doubt it. You can't lose your seat as you applied first of the new guys so it may be worth the wait :thumbsup:

The moment everyone's been waiting for - next season calendar time!
*insert drums*

bandicam 2015-03-22 20-27-39-801.jpg

As you can see, Hermanos and Monza are the final two tracks that made it onto the calendar.
Now, about the AI errors and rain % I may have a bit of explaining to do..

So, OMR's been 1-2 for 3 seasons and me as a moderator want to just break this combo. So I decided seeing that OMR won mostly during wet qualifying sessions and driver errors last season, that the rain chance will be significantly lowered just like the driver errors. I'm sharing it to you guys so you can too see.

For the first race I decided to have no COR, and low driver errors. That is just to make the upgrades at season start more worthy, and have less rain variation in them. So OMR can't break away in wet qualifying sessions like last year.
For Donington it has also been reduced. It's race 2, still a chance for OMR to storm away in the rain.
Laguna Seca is all in sand so I thought it was appropriate putting this down to 0.
For Monza it should've been 0, but on a different version I saw 30, so I put it in the middle at 15.

Now poke me a bit if I should return the rain % to original values, I still can! But the calendar is fixed though.

Last edited:
MSnarDiTK Racing unveil new car
Nauru DTK-MS Racing have revealed their new car. After signing up a contract with the new Audi team, the car is now adorned with a Telefonica Minardi livery. Having renamed the team MSnarDiTK Racing, the team hopes to finally mount a championship challenge (with Dunlop tyres too).
rb3zj1b6xn2woxpzg.jpg

xay87bsg5qrw8bpzg.jpg

gy3ihmt6qr3678fzg.jpg

2KF1 returns with the Holden Vectra for one last swansong with the model. Keranen confirms he will return in the #4, while the offer has been put out to @James McNamara in the #95.
We'll also look at options with the team, the car should be slightly updated ahead of this season. We also have other team members that may be in line with a seat, so we'll discuss options and see what we can do.

2KF1 returns with the Holden Vectra for one last swansong with the model. Keranen confirms he will return in the #4, while the offer has been put out to @James McNamara in the #95.
We'll also look at options with the team, the car should be slightly updated ahead of this season. We also have other team members that may be in line with a seat, so we'll discuss options and see what we can do.

Confirming the full return in the mighty 95 matey :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back