Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I felt like it should be shorter this time, to have more seasons of this. I announced it in S3 before I announced the calendar voting.

well if we get 2 races per week, give a week or two off season -> 6 week season turnaround => 8 seasons per calendar year
= too many entries in HoF for Utzer :O_o::roflmao:

The problem for me with all these GP4 based games is that they're all so similar. The buys and sponsor system is basically the same in every game.

But, as this requires only two minutes of effort per week I guess you can put me down as the reserve of reserves. I'll only join if you can't get full two-driver teams otherwise :p

The problem for me with all these GP4 based games is that they're all so similar. The buys and sponsor system is basically the same in every game.

But, as this requires only two minutes of effort per week I guess you can put me down as the reserve of reserves. I'll only join if you can't get full two-driver teams otherwise :p
This one is different. In this game, you can only win if you drive for OMR. In the other games, anyone has a chance :roflmao:

I agree, though they're all good fun to play.

ah that's great, so if one person who participated in S3 retires we have a reserve, so more chance of a full grid yay :D

This one is different. In this game, you can only win if you drive for OMR. In the other games, anyone has a chance :roflmao:
i can bring a third car into the series if you give me 1000$. 500$ of them will i give to milos, that should do it.

Interested? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back