Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea why half the field pitted on the last lap of the race. Yes, a few metres before the finish line. I did the values in the track MD all correctly.

I can only assume it is the rain easing off a bit, and drivers changing tyres, so I will count results from sector 2 of lap 10.
Unlikely, rather fuel consumption

And it's Lesley at the top.... When it rains.

This guy.

Bad quali. But I really hope that my race skill can do something, I have my doubts about the championship unless Ben retires, but I would never want that. Let's just keep the constructors here.

BTW, Ben. I looked at the tables. While I was upgrading the car you had been buying yourself some cheeky little race and quali skill you little pecker :D
Fantastic practice but in monsoon its all random but not as cruel as last season. Under the circumstances my quali wasnt too bad especially cause i am in front of Joel and Rui.

And yeah.... I updated my skills, should have told ya my switch in strategy in pm. Sorry for that :o :p

But.... BHP havent worked out as good as last year so i thought why not upgrading skills? First half of the season was far behind my expectations, after halftime it changed in race 6 - Monaco (Due to a massive upgrade on quali skills cause it was monaco, and it seems that that was my problem in half 1: Too bad start positions=bhp havent worked out)

I have no idea why half the field pitted on the last lap of the race. Yes, a few metres before the finish line. I did the values in the track MD all correctly.

I can only assume it is the rain easing off a bit, and drivers changing tyres, so I will count results from sector 2 of lap 10.
And this sounds awful :(

*scared*

But.... BHP havent worked out as good as last year so i thought why not upgrading skills? First half of the season was far behind my expectations, after halftime it changed in race 6 - Monaco (Due to a massive upgrade on quali skills cause it was monaco, and it seems that that was my problem in half 1: Too bad start positions=bhp havent worked out)
Indeed, that is why I want to switch back to season 1 perfs for next season, so BHP can work a bit more. I wanted BHP and skill upgrades to be sorta equal but it didn't work out like I wanted :unsure:

Anyways the race was actually pretty boring. I guess drivers were too cautios in the wet. And the race director was :poop: like in Silverstone race of FFG.
Race 1 wasn't commentated, maybe race 2 if it gets a bit more exciting.

bandicam 2015-01-11 19-27-06-658.jpg

NOTE: Due to cutting the race a sector short, and due to poor visibility of the timing screen (which was caused by poor video resolution), the gaps are purely fictional
bandicam 2015-01-11 19-27-14-230.jpg
bandicam 2015-01-11 19-31-30-662.jpg
Constructors and manufacters not there yet as I am still working on a new update. But OMR are officially constructors champions

@Milos Ancevski: after having watched the video, I'm pretty sure that the stops were indeed weather related. Else the pitcalls would have come at the start of the lap. Weird nonetheless, have never seen the AI doing stops that late.

@Milos Ancevski: after having watched the video, I'm pretty sure that the stops were indeed weather related. Else the pitcalls would have come at the start of the lap. Weird nonetheless, have never seen the AI doing stops that late.
In race 2 I changed no settings and no stops happened (apart from mechanical issues, 2 mechanical stops, one was an OMR)

Well don't forget the reversed grid, he only went in for a pit and rejoined last ;) (and didn't retire from the race)
Well, if this is the case.... Then its kinda cruel for both, i dont know which way i would like it to end - But probably i dont want the failure cause in Race 3 its possible to score a least points from the back.

bandicam 2015-01-11 23-43-42-363.jpg
bandicam 2015-01-11 23-43-49-347.jpg
bandicam 2015-01-11 23-45-28-462.jpg
bandicam 2015-01-11 23-45-36-153.jpg
bandicam 2015-01-11 23-45-40-788.jpg

What needs to happen so Joel is champion:
He needs to win race 3 with Ben finishing outside of the pts
He needs to win race 3 + set the FL with Ben finishing in 15th or lower

So.. pretty much sealed as long as Ben is 14th or higher!
--
Also, I have just noticed Opel are also Manufacters champions!
--
Some interviews because this race was really hyped up:
@Rui F. Martins Must have been frustrating to be stuck for the entire race behind the 2KF1 of Keranen?
@Omer Said running in a sloid 5th until the electronics issues lost you time. How annoyed you actually are about that?
@Benutzername solid gap to 2nd placed, and solid gap in the championship. Do you have what it takes to win it in race 3?

Well you are starting P16
Normally the one who starts in a position dividable by 2 (dunno how those numbers are called in English) gets a good start
So you have to pass another car and you have the title.
--
Also Joel will have to deal with backmarkers, so I think it's over (due to pole variation always being crazy good)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes