Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
+140 race skill
+50 quali skill

and what da hell!
In real life i wouldnt have driven that stupid and arrogant, i am ashamed!
Twot imes trying to overtake in a gap that... Nah. Two times i caused the accident, two times i spun and with the second one i retired. At the first spin i blocked my teammate like a d**khead! I am ashamed.... And the last spun was on the last lap, in front of my teammate and championship rival. i could have stayed behind and widen the gap in the championship. Instead im behind now. Gratz on me

In real life i wouldnt have driven that stupid and arrogant, i am ashamed!
Twot imes trying to overtake in a gap that... Nah. Two times i caused the accident, two times i spun and with the second one i retired. At the first spin i blocked my teammate like a d**khead! I am ashamed.... And the last spun was on the last lap, in front of my teammate and championship rival. i could have stayed behind and widen the gap in the championship. Instead im behind now. Gratz on me
Exactly, in real life I'd have tried to brake as much as I can, and not go straight into a wall with full throttle and a loose rear end.

Well, as Jimmy said the money tables are crungy and hard to find any info, I decided to separate the money and the perfs.
So.. here are the perfs so far, just waiting for Pablo to buy something, if anything (I'm expecting him to save money so probably the final perfs after this marketplace)
bandicam 2015-01-10 20-57-20-943.jpg

Should be all correct according to Excel.
--
also I will announce here that Apex Racing is switching to Opel power for season 3.
"Opel has led OMR to (probably) 2 World Constructors championships, and won 2 manufacters championships, so I hope this deal with a championship winning manufacter can bring us even more success. Our rookie season was good, but only the championship is what counts, and that is our aim for season 3." - says the team boss (a.k.a. me :D)

And it's Lesley at the top.... When it rains.

This guy.

Bad quali. But I really hope that my race skill can do something, I have my doubts about the championship unless Ben retires, but I would never want that. Let's just keep the constructors here.

BTW, Ben. I looked at the tables. While I was upgrading the car you had been buying yourself some cheeky little race and quali skill you little pecker :D

I have no idea why half the field pitted on the last lap of the race. Yes, a few metres before the finish line. I did the values in the track MD all correctly.

I can only assume it is the rain easing off a bit, and drivers changing tyres, so I will count results from sector 2 of lap 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 138 86.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 26 16.3%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 15.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 20 12.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 49 30.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 56 35.0%